Well I finally finished my 6mo diet...

sweetie6327
on 1/30/07 3:22 am
I have my last diet supervised appt on 2/2/07. Then its the waiting game to see if I get approved...Pray for me and wish me luck..At this point Im going to leave to the big man up above anxiously waiting to start my new life
Maureen O.
on 1/30/07 4:22 am - Glendale, AZ
Good luck to you. I think we all had to jump through hoops to get approved. I am scheduled for March 8th but I am still worried that something is going to happen to postpone my surgery. Maybe I worry too much but like you I will leave it to the big man up above. Again, good luck to you, Maureen
sweetie6327
on 1/30/07 4:27 am
Thank you! and GOOD LUCK im sure everything will be fine. I hope surgery goes well with a speedy recovery. I will be thinking of you on that day I will put it on my calendar. Best Wishes..
Sandi F
on 1/30/07 8:51 am - Tempe, AZ
Hi Rebecca, I wish you the best on approval. I am about half-way through my 6-month supervised program and I know how hard it is to wait. Congrats on being at the end! Take care, Sandi
LeAnne G.
on 1/30/07 9:53 am - Goodyear, AZ
Prayers and the best of luck are being sent your way!!!!
sweetie6327
on 1/30/07 12:12 pm
Thanks and i appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I guess it is just a waiting game now. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Most Active