Mingle and Munch Date?

Sandi F
on 1/30/07 8:34 am - Tempe, AZ
Hi Joyce, I would like to attend. I haven't met anyone in person but I am looking forward to it. I am so grateful for the advice I have received from everyone here (either directly or through reading posts). I live in Tempe so any of the suggested places sound good to me. Thanks, Sandi
Nicole W.
on 1/30/07 11:02 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Nope! This is your thing to plan, I have way too much stuff on my plate to handle right now... plus I no longer have internet access at work (damn 21 year olds ruined it for the rest of us!) I was just thinking a central location like we did for the Holiday Gathering. Pick the location and the time.
JRinAZ
on 1/31/07 2:28 am - Layton, UT
Wildflower Bread Company Arcadia Commons Indian School & 44th Street 4290 East Indian School Road Arcadia phone (602) 850-8585 I spoke with the general manager of the restaurant and she said that this is one of their largest stores and that they can easiliy handle a big group "if" it's around 10:00 a.m. Sooooo......here's the details and we're sticking to it! LOL! (hoping the Phoenix group can use this as their support mtg for that day???) Mingle and Munch - Saturday, Feb 17th 10:00 a.m. (they serve breakfast OR lunch - large healthy, inexpensive menu) ALL are invited - pre-ops, support friends, etc. but please rsvp to Joyce on the board. It will be soooo fun to meet our AZ support buds! Feel free to cross post to your local support sites! i.e. Payson, Prescott, Mesa, Chandler, Phoenix, West Side, WLSST, etc.
LeAnne G.
on 1/30/07 10:03 am - Goodyear, AZ
Joyce, I attend the Phoenix group. I'll see if I can rally us up to meet with everyone at our next meeting. We meet from 10:00 - 11:30. I would love to meet everyone as our group is rather small. LeAnne
Most Active