Mingle and Munch Date?

CK777
on 1/29/07 12:38 pm - Avondale, AZ
The closest one to 91st Ave & Thomas (by the Phoenix support group) is in Goodyear: Palm Valley Pavilions West SW Corner of Litchfield & McDowell 1360 N. Litchfield Road Goodyear phone 623-935-1131
JRinAZ
on 1/30/07 12:15 am - Layton, UT
Hey Cathy, Since you know about the Phoenix support location and that area is foreign territory to me.....could you recommend a fun restaurant near to your meeting place that we could all hit? OR, should we even worry about it? Do you think any would want to come from there? I've been to the one on Litchfield Rd. before. It's very new and nice but it was crazy busy when I was there for lunch. I know they have one large table that might seat like 10 at the most but I don't know if they accommodate larger groups? Sooooo.....I'm open to suggestions. Cheesecake Factory worked before and has such a huge menu to choose from.... What's the opinion of everyone? Would the Goodyear Wildflower work for you or should we consider somewhere else? If we come to an agreement on a place then I'll follow through with the reservations and getting there early for set-up, etc. looking forward to the 17th!!!! Yay! Joyce
Darlene X
on 1/30/07 12:31 am - Maricopa, AZ
I only said we could come because it was Wildflower Bread Co. and thats cheap, esp. if EJ and I share-- due to financial issues, if we don't go somewhere cheap, then EJ and I can't come Cheesecake factory is way out of the question for us right now.
Sarah C.
on 1/29/07 11:15 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Joyce, I'd love to come, and maybe I can get a hold of Jinn and get her to come out as well!! Look forward to seeing you again! Sarah
Nicole W.
on 1/29/07 10:43 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Here are the locations... Tempe Square SW Corner of McClintock & Guadalupe 6428 S. McClintock Road Tempe phone 480-838-9773 Sonora Village SW Corner of Loop 101 & Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. 15640 N. Pima Road Scottsdale phone 480-991-5180 Deer Valley Towne Center SW Intersection of Loop 101 & I-17 2805 W. Agua Fria Freeway Deer Valley phone 623-879-6819 Chandler Fashion Center SW Intersection of Loop 101 & Chandler Blvd. 3111 W. Chandler Boulevard Chandler Suite 1100 phone 480-821-8200 Wildflower Village SW Corner of Baseline & Val Vista 3425 E. Baseline Road, Suite 101 Gilbert phone 480-507-9565 Palm Valley Pavilions West SW Corner of Litchfield & McDowell 1360 N. Litchfield Road Goodyear phone 623-935-1131 Arcadia Commons Indian School & 44th Street 4290 East Indian School Road Arcadia phone (602) 850-8585
CK777
on 1/30/07 12:52 am - Avondale, AZ
Joyce I personally don't think Wildflower in Goodyear would be big enough but that is just my opinion. I don't go to the support group in Phoenix so I don't know if anyone from there would go or not? I just knew which Wildflower was closest to it. If it is on the 17th I am hoping I will be able to make it too. Cathy
Nicole W.
on 1/30/07 1:16 am - Cave Creek, AZ
What about the one at Arcadia? Or even North Phoenix? Those are more central for majority of us. Goodyear is a trip for you east valley folks... that is probably $10.00 in gas alone. Cheesecake Factory on the weekends... yuck! What about the following if Wildflower doesn't work... Chili's (they do tables for large groups) Red Lobster McGraths TGIFridays (again tables for large group) BJ's Brewery (really good food!) Just suggestions.
M. clarke
on 1/30/07 3:52 am
lol. Your right Nicole. I've only been to Good Year one time and that was only because I absolutely had to go there. It is a long ways away.
JRinAZ
on 1/30/07 4:24 am - Layton, UT
I only know the East valley well as far as yummy restaurants and am willing to drive wherever since it's a Saturday. Sooooo.....how bout YOU just name one you think will work and then I can finish up the phone calling and last minute stuff. It doesn't sound like anyone's from the Phoenix group is throwing their name on the list right now anyway...soooo....wherever??? It sounds like some of us would like it to be less expensive than the average .........Chili's has inexpensive appetizers, soups, etc. ??? Or.....even a big old Boston Market might be a good Saturday option......inexpensive and has oodles of healthy options at a low price?.......I think the fun is in the visiting. Hallelumah for us that FOOD is no longer the focal point of our social existence!!!! some ideas...... Pei Wei's has yummy lettuce wraps for low prices Mimi's (nice luncheon/breakfast options on Saturdays) Chili's (reasonable....only bad is the noise level) takeover a food court at a mall ????? then we could come and go and chat as long as we want without feeling like we need to be booted? potluck picnic (nice weather by then?) at Kiwanis park in Tempe? ...nice boat rentals, bike rentals, etc and the pavillions are first come first serve and free. The Good Egg for Brunch? The Chandler Wildflower would be roomy enough o.k. ...my vote as I think about it..... Mimi's for brunch (about 11:00) then we have lots of protein options....it could be near the Phoenix support bunch if anyone worried about that.....and if we meet an hour earlier then maybe it could "be" their support option for that round???? LOL! This gets way toooooo complicated Joyce
sweetie6327
on 1/30/07 6:20 am
Well I would love to come and meet everyone. I am waiting for approval for the surgery but, I will still like to meet everyone. So let me know when and where. Thanks Rebecca
Most Active