Mingle and Munch Date?

JRinAZ
on 1/29/07 6:46 am - Layton, UT
Time to get together!!!! Which works best for you? Saturdy the 17th at noon? (somewhere central in Phoenix - I love Wildflower Bread Company cuz they have soups, salads, healthy sandwiches, or you can just sip a water and no one would care!) OR..... Friday evening the 9th at around 6:00 for a pre-Valentine evening out? (somewhere nice in Phoenix....maybe a McGrath's Seafood restaurant?) Which would you prefer........ I realize that we can't all make everything everytime.....I missed the Christmas dinner and am hoping for another chance to meet everyone! Just let me know....... Joyce
Darlene X
on 1/29/07 6:49 am - Maricopa, AZ
17th for lunch would work for us
MARY OTU
on 1/29/07 7:26 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I would love to come if it is Saturday the17th! Mary
JRinAZ
on 1/29/07 7:43 am - Layton, UT
Yay! It sounds like we've got ourselves a party started! Woooo Hoooo! So it'll be Saturday the 17th at noon for lunch (Wilfdflower Bread Company o.k???) 1. Joyce 2. Jim 3. Darlene 4. E.J 5. Mary O. !!!!! Come on out and play with us everyone! Those who are meeting with the Phoenix support group that morning could maybe leave a tad bit early and meet us there???? Hugggzzz, Joyce Feel free to cross post the invite to your various WLS chat sites.....All are welcome!
Nicole W.
on 1/29/07 8:22 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Count me in... I am not sure what I can eat at Wildflower, even thou I absolutely loved their Chicken Cesar Salad pre-op. I will be 2 weeks away to being allowed to have a full menu. Maybe soup will do. Which location were you thinking about?
lemarie22
on 1/29/07 8:00 am - Glendale, AZ
17th is probably the easiest for me. I'd love to actually make it this time. Connie
alligatorpgr
on 1/29/07 9:00 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Question, is this for everybody, or just post-ops? If its for everybody, I would love to be there, the 17th would be great.... Alli
JRinAZ
on 1/29/07 9:39 am - Layton, UT
It's for EVERYONE and a support bud if you'd like to bring one...... Sooooo.....unless I've missed a name somewhere, here's the updated list for Saturday the 17th, NOON at a Wildflower Bread Company (Does anyone know of one near 91st and Thomas? That's where the Phoenix support folks meet.....I can google it and see) They have soups that will work for newbies, half sandwiches, petite salads, grilled options and WATER!!! Joyce Jim Darlene E.J. Mary Connie Nicole Alli M
M. clarke
on 1/29/07 10:55 am
91st ave or street?
M. clarke
on 1/29/07 11:00 am
There is one on 82nd street and Hayden. But if you are talking aves I have no idea. LOL
Most Active