Hair Loss

Nicole W.
on 1/29/07 8:27 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Thanks Connie... good words of advise! I have been waiting for this day and dreading it... today I just noticed it is coming out more and more. In the shower, in my comb and when it dried, it keeps coming out. I will have to call me aunt in a few weeks and see what she can do for me!
M. clarke
on 1/29/07 8:46 am
Did anyone on the board get painful hair loss?? I am just curious because my scalp has suddenly become sooooo sensitive that I can't even wear a pony tail anymore. Feels like every single hair in my head is being pulled out at once. This just started about a week or so ago. Just curious if anyone else experienced that?
pwrightt
on 1/29/07 9:20 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hair loss is one of my biggest fears. I am 4 weeks post op so it might be too early for me to start loosing my hair but I do really worry about it. I just bought some vitamins that I saw on the main board about a month ago. They're called Pro caps or something like that and the woman said they really worked for her. But I think I too will go buy Biotin. Nicole-I wish you the very best and if something starts to work please let us know Pam
Most Active