Surgery scheduled for this Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/07 9:08 am - avondale, AZ
Congrats and Best wishes on your surgery. I just had mine last Wednesday and felt the same way. I was surprised how easy it was. You will be fine and amazed when you wake up. Let us know if you need anything. danielle
Sharon Martinez
on 1/29/07 2:22 pm - Mesa, AZ
WOW...thank you ALL so much for the wonderful support, most unexpected!! This is going to be fun..having so many people to talk to that understand what I am going through!! WOW..lol.. No, I dont have an Angel, with my depression the last few years that I let over run my life, I havent kept any friends around...Hope that doesnt sound terribly sad! But I do have my mother that I live with and she will be there for me the day of the surgery, but will have to work the two days that I am in there so I wont see her till its time to come home. I would love to have an Angel if someone has the time to come visit me, I will be at St. Lukes. Thanks again for all of the wonderful support, its overwhelming, but so great! Sharon
alligatorpgr
on 1/30/07 12:18 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
If you need anything, just give me a holler. I work right down the street from St Lukes. I would be more than happy to come see you, if you want the company. Just let me know. Alli
Most Active