Love those little guys!! Hi, I am new to your forum. Moved to Arizona approx 1 1/2 years ago...

marannwarr
on 1/29/07 1:21 am
Oregon. I had Swedish Lap Band surgery in 2003. I lost 120 pounds. I have not had a fill for over a year, and have put on approx 30 pounds!! YIKES !! Anyway I do have an appointment next week with a doctor here. BUT, in the meantime I am fairly certain that I have slippage. ( Have had an x-ray, etc). BUT, can anyone give me the symptoms of slippage? Thanks in advance!
jenniebr
on 1/29/07 3:19 am - queen creek, AZ
Well Welcome!!! About band slippage, I have a friend that had a slipped band. You may get heartburn like symptoms or feel like your band is too tight. What did your Xray show? Do you have any fluid in it now? Where did you have your band? Is the Swedish band much different than the Inamed? You may also want to check the lapband board. I do not frequent it much since most of it is about eating around your band and stuff I don't need in my life.... It may help you get some help from others that had slipped bands. Contact LuAnne, click on her name in my friends area in my profile, she had a slip and can tell you all about it. Good luck Jen
Most Active