Chicken

horizontallychallenged
on 1/28/07 9:13 am
You know how they have chocolate rabbits at Easter, I want a chocolate CHICKEN!! Do you think it would make me dump, LOL, I'd just eat it's ears ...... tail off.
M. clarke
on 1/28/07 10:35 am
Web medic? Would a chocolate chicken have ears? LOL
moirap
on 1/28/07 11:23 am - Mesa, AZ
I hope you feel better, it may have been too soon or maybe the mayonaise was too rich for you at this point. This is certainly a stange surgery, one of my favorite foods preop was cereal and milk. I would always eat it. I am almost 3 years post op and last night I tried the new weigh****chers cereal... even sugar free cereal It is very strange, there is alot of trial and error post op and EVERYONE is different. My girl friend had the lap band and gets sick every time she eats bread, she eats it quite often but just cant tolerate it..... Please feel better and Good luck Moira
pwrightt
on 1/28/07 11:28 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Ok everybody I'm back. Went to lay down and saw a commercial for a double chicken burger. That was delightful. Ok not feeling as bad but its still there. I just took a small peek at the other posting-the one with about 1 million replies-it looks like I've missed some interesting post. Since the popcorn seems to be gone I will settle in with one nice M&M.
horizontallychallenged
on 1/28/07 11:41 am
Glad you're back and feeling better! You can have 2 M&M's ... put them in your nostrils ...
pwrightt
on 1/28/07 11:48 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Is there a full moon out tonight? I just reread that other post with the 2 millioin replies Just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the serious side this was a shock to my system. I thought I was a big smarty pants eating my puree foods and nothing was bothering me. Learned my lesson fast. The only good thing about this is that I will forgo my last protein shake. Yeck why upset the stomach even more.
M. clarke
on 1/28/07 11:52 am
LOL. You know come to think of it I think everything is the chickens fault. If you threw up I would give it 24 hours before you eat solid foods again. Give your tummy time to settle down and not be so irritated or you might find yourself throwing up again.
pwrightt
on 1/28/07 11:57 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Blame it all on the chicken!!!!!!!!! I second that opinion. No never did throw up. It wants to stay with me and keep me company I guess for a couple of hours. But I am feeling a little better.
Nicole W.
on 1/28/07 12:20 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I am blaming the fact that I had Gastric Bypass RNY and as the fat is melting off my body, all the estrogen stored in those fat cells caused the New Yorker in me to come out for a brief moment. I just ate some salmon and veggies so I should be okay in a few. So sorry your tummy is acting up today.
M. clarke
on 1/28/07 12:02 pm
LOL.
Most Active