Chicken

pwrightt
on 1/28/07 7:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Attempted to throw up. Just wants to sit there. Maybe I didn't try hard enough to make it come up but I'm feeling so sick right now everything is making me misable. If I see a commerical right now for KFC I think I would loose it and just start crying.
Nicole W.
on 1/28/07 7:24 am - Cave Creek, AZ
It probably won't come up then, it will have it make its way thru your system. Try going for a walk maybe that will help get things moving.
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/07 8:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
Not sure if you will know the answer to this but I'll ask anyway. Can bypass patients barf as easily as a banded person? If I ate chicken and it didn't work, I could literally burp and it would all come up. Very easy to do when food isn't working. Does that work the same with bypass patients?
pwrightt
on 1/28/07 8:15 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I honestly don't know. But I almost had my finger down my throat and it would not come up. I just want it to pass. GEES this is a horrible feeling Pam
Nicole W.
on 1/28/07 8:16 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Yes and No... I guess it depends on the person. For me, I know when its coming up, usually I didn't chew good enough or took too big of a bite and it just comes up. But I have experienced eating something and then maybe 20 minutes later it just makes me sick and at that point I think its too far in the intestinal track to even try and throw it up. I have felt the wretching and feeling my intestines spasm as its trying to bring the food up more, but it hurts pretty bad. When I burp I know its coming up... when I hiccup, it's going down for me. Funny how that works.
M. clarke
on 1/28/07 9:05 am
Chunky I don't know how easily lap banded people get sick. But I get sick very easily. If i take too big of a drink of water with my pills I throw up. I am to the point now that I can almost throw up on demand my inners are so used to it.
pwrightt
on 1/28/07 8:33 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I just posted on that other "little" post going that you know its a bad day when the only broth you have in the house is CHICKEN broth. I hope this feeling will go away soon. It will be weeks and weeks before I attempt chicken again Pam
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/07 8:42 am - Phoenix, AZ
Do you ever wonder if bariatric physicians are *really* hard core PITA members? HAHA!!!
pwrightt
on 1/28/07 8:44 am - PHOENIX, AZ
No. But now that you mention it!!!!! That was funny.
M. clarke
on 1/28/07 9:06 am
LOL. Mabye that is it!
Most Active