surgery over and done with

ChrisOR520
on 1/24/07 1:18 pm - Tucson, AZ
My surgery went really good no complications and knock on wood none to come. I am in a lot of pain right now. Good thing the hospital has wireless internet so that keeps my mind off the pain, so i should be getting out of here
M. clarke
on 1/24/07 2:10 pm
Christopher - Glad to here everything went well! Hope you get to go home soon. Sorry about the pain We all understand and were there!
Nicole W.
on 1/24/07 2:40 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Glad your surgery went well... take some more pain meds while you have complete access to them!
mmswarowski
on 1/24/07 8:02 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Chris, Glad everything went well (I knew it would)....Keep walking those halls, and drinking the 20 gallons of water a day they give you....you will be home before you know it! See you soon! Maryellen
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/24/07 10:29 pm - Tucson, AZ
Good to hear you are doing well and now on the losers bench. Hope to see you at one of the local groups.
pwrightt
on 1/24/07 10:39 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Welcome to your new journey. Like someone said take advantage of the pain medication. That's what its there for. Try to walk. I know its easier said then done but it will help. Take care of yourself and welcome to the loosing side Pam
JRinAZ
on 1/25/07 1:14 am - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh! You are one very loyal poster! LOL! Soooooo glad all went well.....don't be a hero....enjoy the pain meds! Keep us posted and welcome to the healthy side of life! Huggggzzz, Joyce
carolem
on 1/25/07 1:37 am - Austin , TX
Glad to hear all is well, drugs are a good thing when you have pain, you won't need them for long. Take care.... Carole
Mary Jo C.
on 1/26/07 5:58 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations, Christopher! I am new to all of this and my surgery date is scheduled for the 7th of Feb. EEK!! Tell me EVERYTHING! I am so scared, but very excited. And yes, enjoy those pain meds while you can....you deserve the peace. God bless you!
Most Active