OT: Cakes-- may or may not want to look.

Darlene X
on 1/24/07 3:27 am - Maricopa, AZ
I have finished a few more cakes lately, I wanted to post them for anyone who is interested..... If your having a hard time with keeping away from sugar, you may not want to look: may induce cravings! LOL http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/miscellaneousthings/cakes
CK777
on 1/24/07 3:56 am - Avondale, AZ
WOW Darlene, those are wonderful - they actually look too good to eat! But I would like just 1 bite of any of them (or all of them) ! HeHe! Seriously though, you do a great job. Is this what you do for your job or just for fun? I just may have to keep you in mind when I need cakes (like my daughters BD). Cathy
Darlene X
on 1/24/07 4:10 am - Maricopa, AZ
Cathy, Thanks! It's just a hobby, I started last year with my first ever cake-- for my SIL's baby shower in October. Hubby and I are just learning and having fun. I see all the flaws, but most people have loved the cakes so far... I do run into the issue that no one wants to cut them, I normally have to go destroy them myself! They were made to be eaten LOL
JRinAZ
on 1/24/07 11:49 am - Layton, UT
I LOVE Darlene's cake talent!!! In fact, she is going to make my daughter's wedding cake this coming spring! ........I'll bet her arm could be twisted if you needed to order a lovely cake creation! Huggggzzz to you Darlene! Joyce
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/24/07 4:49 am - Tucson, AZ
Your cakes are beautiful Darlene. You are very talented.
pwrightt
on 1/24/07 7:40 am - PHOENIX, AZ
OH my goodness. They are beautiful. Pam
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/07 9:46 am - AZ
Darlene, all I can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! they look so cool. Do you do that professionally? The good thing is I wasn't tempted at all..... Thanks for brightening my day!!! Erin
Darlene X
on 1/24/07 11:06 pm - Maricopa, AZ
No, not professionally... just a hobby Thanks!
Nicole W.
on 1/24/07 12:05 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Very cool creations! I do cake decorating also along with a few other hobbies... I have done about 10 or 12 Elmo cakes in the last 2 years since he has gotten super popular again. I have done cakes for birthday's, showers, holiday's and halloween. I just love doing it!
Darlene X
on 1/24/07 11:05 pm - Maricopa, AZ
It's fun huh?? Im having a blast!!! Sometimes a little stressful... I try to do a new cake/different technique every month.
Most Active