Who got SNOW?

Nicole W.
on 1/21/07 10:41 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I have been indoors majority of the day at work and I am not close to windows at all... but I have heard a few times during the day it was snowing in different parts of the valley. Anyone get anything good? Did you make a snow angel? I saw some snow on the mountains around my house this morning... I really love this weather, expect the fact I will be freezing at bedtime tonight. These are the times I miss living in New York. I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/21/07 10:44 am - Tucson, AZ
We are getting snow here in Tucson. They are predicting 1-2 inches by morning. My granddaughters are so excited.....they think they will get a snow day....
M. clarke
on 1/21/07 10:49 am
It hasn't snowed here yet; however it has been raining all day. It was snowing in Anthem when my mom took my nieces home today. Too cold!!!!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/21/07 10:52 am - Tucson, AZ
I posted some photos on my profile when it started snowing.
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/07 10:56 am - Phoenix, AZ
No snow here. Im at 7th Street and Bell road area. Im glad no snow cause I dont like this cold weather -
AZdove
on 1/21/07 11:14 am - Tolleson, AZ
I was sitting in the drive-thru of a fast food restaurant (I am pre-op still) and noticed what looked like ash from a campfire floating around. It was not ash but snow! I was at 67th avenue and McDowell road on the west side of town. I live at 107th Avenue and Durango and as I drove home the storm just kind of followed me. I had taken my sister to the information seminar that Dr. Blackstone holds at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Hospital today to start her journey to the losing side and we saw all of the snow that landed on the McDowell mountains. I did not expect to actually see and feel it after the seminar during the drive home! This is such strange weather! And after all that stuff in the news this week about the "Doomsday Clock"!
Nicole W.
on 1/21/07 11:21 am - Cave Creek, AZ
the first winter after I was over in Scottsdale with my boyfriend getting chinese food and it started snowing... I was like, you got to be kidding me!!! Both of us came from cold, snowy climates and it was snowing our first winter in Arizona. FREAKY!!! I was just looking at pictures from the Mesa area, looks like they got a good amount, enough to make snow people! Also, i just saw pictures from Colorado and other parts of the country that are just getting pounded with winter storms! What a mess. I personally like this weather, reminds me of back home. But of course, I just washed my car on Thursday and then it poured all day friday! How did your sister like the seminar?
tml
on 1/21/07 11:42 am
We got a good 1 inch here on the air base in Tucson. And it is still coming down. My kids and my husband just had to start a snowball fight. I haven't played in snow in years. I'm from the deep south we don't get much snow.
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/07 1:50 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I live at 7th & Northern and when I saw on the news it was going to happen I went and took a nap! I didn't want to see it. ;o) I grew up in Iowa, I had my fill of snow when I was 10! LOL
M. clarke
on 1/22/07 6:33 am
LOL. Chunky RN. I hear you. I lived in Michigan for 27 years. I've had my fill of snow too! It was the shoveling of the snow, and the scraping ice off your window for a 1/2 hour each morning before you could drive it that finally got to me. As long as I can just look at it from inside, and I don't have to be in it I think it is sorta fun that it snowed here That is the wonderful thing about living in Arizona. It is just a few hours drive if you want to see snow. Of course I never take that drive, but I like knowing I have the option if I ever lose my mind and feel the urge to make snow angels. The rain on the other hand. I could play in that all day long!
Most Active