does anyone have

sweetie6327
on 1/21/07 10:53 am
any extra isopure you would like to give away or cheap?
horizontallychallenged
on 1/21/07 11:01 pm
Is this a protein powder or a meal drink or something? Can you buy it at the health food store? Maybe you could get one at GNC or Arizona Health. I don't have one but I was thinking of how you could get some if you needed it.
Tiffany McGee
on 1/22/07 4:09 am - Glendale, AZ
The Vitamin Shoppe on 99th Ave and McDowell had a bunch over the weekend. I didn't see flavors, but I remember seeing them (my son was playing with a bottle - EGADS!). They almost always have some. Hope that helps! Tiff
dfavre
on 1/26/07 4:18 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Tiff, what a cutie patootie you got on your lap! How old is he? -Dawn
Tiffany McGee
on 1/28/07 10:26 pm - Glendale, AZ
Thank you! That is Joshua - he was officially 1 year old the day we took that picture. It also just happened to be the same day that the NY Yankees came to play the AZ Diamondbacks (6/16/04). We could only stay for a couple innings but he got to go on his 1st birthday so we thought that was kewl! Joshua is now 3 and if you check out my profile you'll see updated photos of him. He's still my cutie! Take Care! Tiff
Tiffany McGee
on 1/22/07 4:09 am - Glendale, AZ
The Vitamin Shoppe on 99th Ave and McDowell had a bunch over the weekend. I didn't see flavors, but I remember seeing them (my son was playing with a bottle - EGADS!). They almost always have some. Hope that helps! Tiff
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/07 9:04 am - Phoenix, AZ
Usually when people find they cannot tolerate it they end up taking it back to get their money refunded since it is so expensive. At GNC it is about $3 and change per bottle. There are cheaper places to get better products. Personally, I think IsooooPuke tastes like what pond scum might taste like.
Mary Jo C.
on 1/26/07 6:05 am - Phoenix, AZ
There is a guy at the Indoor Swapmart at 27th Ave north of Camelback (open Fri, Sat and Sun) that has all kinds of cool dietary stuff. I think if we all started going there he might give us an OHA discount! Let's DO IT!!! I will go in there this weekend and see if I can set something like that up......He'd certainly get a LOT of business, wouldn't he? Especially if we could get the docs to start referring him for the stuff. Hmmm....I think I'm onto something here. By the way, my surgery is scheduled for 2/7. Wish me luck!! God bless.
Most Active