Early wishes .....

JRinAZ
on 1/20/07 10:35 am - Layton, UT
I know that many of you are on deck for your lifechanging surgeries! Yay!!!!! ......I just wanted to wish all of you the safest and most uneventful surgeries! May you wake back up without pain and begin your new journey without complications! And... may you love "melting away in Arizona" as a LOSER!!!!! I'll be off line for a few days .....(I'm having my own "non-wl) surgery on Monday so will be in la la land. -----I'm looking forward to hearing all the happy news soon! Joyce
AvasGrammy
on 1/20/07 2:16 pm - Chandler, AZ
Joyce, My prayers and thoughts will be with you as you have surgery. I know you are going to do just great...you have such a wonderful attitude.... Let us know how you are when you can... LuAnne
vquigley
on 1/20/07 2:59 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Joyce, Here's wishing you the best of luck on your own surgery. Hope you do well. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Virginia
Nicole W.
on 1/20/07 5:38 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Good Luck, Joyce! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
pwrightt
on 1/20/07 10:23 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Good luck on your surgery and have a speedy recovery Pam
Renee9999
on 1/21/07 1:16 am
Dear Joyce, I just posted some questions regarding protein a couple of minutes ago and then I read you will be having surgery. Best of luck and my good wishes. Renee Paczesny
moirap
on 1/21/07 1:17 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce, Good luck with your surgery and if you need anything let me know( email me) Moira
carolem
on 1/21/07 2:10 am - Austin , TX
Just wanted to wish you an unevntful surgery and thank you for all your support when I needed it. We'll be looking forward to seeing your post again that all is well. You've always been so encouraging to everyone on this board. Take care and come back soon for your happy news!
darcieleigh
on 1/21/07 6:20 am - Phoenix, AZ
Joyce --- my thoughts and prayers for a speedy and healthy recovery are with you!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/21/07 10:39 am - Tucson, AZ
Joyce - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Can't wait to see your smiling face back on the board.
Most Active