Can't get enough protein

MARY OTU
on 1/21/07 8:27 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Joyce, What is a Magic Bullet and where do I get one? Mary
Nicole W.
on 1/21/07 8:35 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Mary! It is a mini blender, you can put all types of stuff in it and it makes decent size servings without alot of waste. They run about $50-$60. I have seen them at Macy's, LinenNThings, Sears, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens etc. Check the sunday paper, most stores have them on sale. Hope you are doing well and enjoying your new menu of foods! ~Nicole
M. clarke
on 1/21/07 8:40 am
You can get the magic bullet at Wallgreens. It's an infomercial product so you can probably get it at the as seen on tv store also. I just remember because the infomercial was so funny. If you ever saw it you would remember. Had that old woman smoking throughout. Although last time I saw it I think they had clipped a lot of her smoking out. To bad. It was funnier the original way.
M. clarke
on 1/21/07 8:41 am
ooops...you already replied to that while i was typing Nicole. LOL
horizontallychallenged
on 1/21/07 9:21 am
I'm finding that the protein mixes are more than 2 ounces when mixing a scoop in liquid and my new pouch can't handle it yet. If you've had the band or your pouch is bigger than 2 ounces, no problem but for those of us with tiny pouches, getting the protein in is touch. I do half scoops at a time right now. I mix my protein in with everything - soup, cream of wheat, whatever I'm making and I also take liquid protein. (yuck, I don't want it anymore!) Walmart has a single person blender that is also a cup for $10.00 = it works wonderfully with ice and everything I've pureed so far and it's much cheaper than the bullet. It's about the same size in volume.
Most Active