Chandler Support Reminder for the 23rd

JRinAZ
on 1/18/07 1:23 am - Layton, UT
Who? Anyone - Everyone - Support Friends - Pre-ops - Lap Bands - Rny , etc. Where? Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson Conference Rooms 1 and 2 on the lower level. Enter from the East Main door of the hospital. (E.R. side) When? 6-7:30 every 2nd Wednesday and 4th Tuesday of the month! Why? Because we are people...and people need support, information, motivation, recognition, cheering up, and friends! What? A sharing of information by a rotating Peer Facilitator with oodles of time for questions, sharing, and progress reporting! Price? FREE, Free, free......and it doesn't even cost anything! *winks* Bonus - We always go to dinner afterwards at a local Chandler restaurant so we can bond a bit more and learn how to eat in itty bitty portions! Hope to see you at the next meeting - this coming Tuesday the 23rd! Hugggzzz, Joyce
Renee9999
on 1/21/07 1:12 am
Dear Joyce, You answered my inquiry regarding not getting enough protein a couple of days ago. Now I'm ready to go shopping for protein drinks and I would like to know what are blends instead of isolates? And where can I buy them? Thank you so much!!! Renee Paczesny
Most Active