She's back... Dr. B back in town

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/07 11:39 am - avondale, AZ
Hey all, Dr. Blackstone is back in town and they are starting to reschedule surgeries. I am now going in on Jan. 24th. I am so happy that it's all coming back together. WOOO HOOO, no more bowls of ice cream now.... Thank to everyone for listening to me whine for the last few days. Danielle
Amburmist
on 1/17/07 11:40 am - Phoenix, AZ
how far away is the new date from your original date of surgery? Did they say when they were going to schedule everyone else and/or if the surgeries taking place later on THIS month would stay in THIS month?
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/07 11:45 am - avondale, AZ
I was origanally on the 12th, so almost two weeks later. She didn't say exactly what was going on with anyone else. She did say they were trying to get more OR time, to get those in who were cancelled. I would call tomorrow and speak to Diane. She was working really late tonight calling people, she called me around 7pm. You will probably hear from her tomorrow. Good luck and if I hear anything else I will let you know. Thanks, Danielle
Amburmist
on 1/17/07 11:47 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for replying. Did you find out what the fam emergency was?
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/07 11:54 am - avondale, AZ
Nope, no one is saying... Hope all is ok now. In case you need, Diane extension is 340, it's a lot quicker to get her that way.
Amburmist
on 1/17/07 12:01 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I got the same response. Mum's the word... Thx for the x-tension!
pwrightt
on 1/17/07 12:02 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Good for you Danielle: I know your mom flew out here last week to help you. Can she fly back. Its so important to have someone helping at least those first couple of days. I'm so happy for you. Pam
alligatorpgr
on 1/17/07 12:32 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Danielle, I am so excited for you!!! Although this has been a tough week, just keep you eye on the goal. Best wishes Alli
Maureen O.
on 1/19/07 10:02 am - Glendale, AZ
Hello, I am new to this forum but I am also a patient of Dr. Blackstone. I have been waiting since July 06 to get this surgery going. Now I feel I am getting the run around trying to get scheduled. I just found out that the insurance girl quit and my chart was just sitting around and no one sent the request to my ins. and now today I find out the surgery scheduleder is out all week and that Dr. B has been out. I am ready to try a different doctor. Can I ask if anyone else has had a problem with this office staff? Thanks all, Maureen
Nicole W.
on 1/19/07 11:51 am - Cave Creek, AZ
SBC is stretched very thin right now. From what I understand Dr. Blackstone is getting back on track after her family emergency. Email Diane, the office manager, with your concerns. [email protected]
Most Active