Clothes

DCampbell2k
on 1/15/07 1:20 am - El Mirage, AZ
Hello All! Well, after losing 250 lbs my closet is overflowing with stuff I'll never wear again. So if you know any men that are looking for larger clothes, please send me a message on here or email me at [email protected] I have a site online that has pictures of all the clothes and I was trying to sell them for cheap, but if someone on here wants them they can have them! I have sizes 8x, 7x, 6x, 5x, and one or two 4x. (WOOOHOO!) and also tons of jeans and pants in sizes ranging from 56 - 68. I know how hard it was for me to find clothing in those sizes so hopefully I can help someone that needs it! Duane
M. clarke
on 1/15/07 2:45 am
WOW. Congrats Duane! Way to go on a fantastic weight loss!
Nicole W.
on 1/15/07 2:50 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Congratulations!!!! I too am getting to the point of departing with clothes. I already have 2 laundry baskets of jeans and blouses that are too big.
carolem
on 1/16/07 1:58 am - Austin , TX
I think it's great we can pass clothing along to other's. We've shipped off 2 boxes of clothes to people that just pleaded with us to ship them. It was a little expensive but it made us feel good to send them off to someone going through the same experience we were. We all have so mu*****ommon and try to support each other when we can. The actual clothing forum is not used very much so I guess this is a pretty good way to put the word out there. Isn't it great to keep going downward! My husband is so jazzed...
Most Active