i got bad new

prettywormen
on 1/14/07 12:44 pm - port byron, NY
asking for pary for my cousin Josh who is in the marines special forces got shot in the neck in baghdad he can only move his eye he on his way back to the state he going to Bethesda naval hospital in maryland dont know if he going to make it family was told if he doest he will be parlazed from the neck down Ila
JRinAZ
on 1/14/07 1:30 pm - Layton, UT
My prayers are with your cousin and all of his family at this difficult time. Our service men and women are amazing and I am sooooo very grateful for their sacrifice. Joyce
dfavre
on 1/14/07 4:09 pm - Maricopa, AZ
God Bless, I will keep him in my prayers as well. Take care, Dawn
pwrightt
on 1/14/07 11:24 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I always say an extra prayer for all the men and woman in harms way. May God bless your cousin and he definitly will be in my prayers Pam
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/07 4:43 am - AZ
Hi Ila, I will say a prayer for him. I am so sorry to hear that about your brave cousin.... God Bless your family..... Erin
moirap
on 1/15/07 12:38 pm - Mesa, AZ
I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. All you can do is hope that he can pull thru this. There is so much new technology now with stem cell research and neuro muscular regeneration. There are people who were paralized who are learning to walk now, due to the advancing in technology. He will be coming back to the US where they are working on a lot of this technology. Make sure he and the family doesnt lose the faith because he will have a lot of work in front of him. My prayers are with you and your family. Moira
FakeBake
on 1/15/07 1:59 pm - AZ
So Very sorry Ila, Prayers are headed that way! Best wishes for your cousin and family!! hugs Tara
sweetie6327
on 1/16/07 10:45 am
I am so sorry! I will keep in my prayers! Good Luck and best wishes! Sincerly Rebecca
Most Active