Plastics Doc who is Good????

Wendella
on 1/11/07 8:33 pm - Mesa, AZ
Does anyone know a plastics doc who is willing to work with you on insurance? I would prefer the east valley but I am willing to drive. Please help if you know of anyone. Thanks in advanced.
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/07 4:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
What kinds of procedures does your insurance cover? I thought ins did not typically cover plastics.
sachen
on 1/16/07 3:17 am
Hello Wendella. I am delighted to respond to your post. Our medical director, Steven Gitt, MD, FACS, is dually board certified in both Plactic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gitt has chosen to emphasize post-bariatric patient care in his practice and he has been a practicing Plastic Surgeon here in Phoenix for fourteen years. Dr. Gitt has an excellent reputation and his training makes him uniquely qualified to care for the many post-bariatric patients that we see each week. You might care to look over his patient reviews on this website to get a feeling for the quality of patient care and interactions that we have had here at North Valley Plastic Surgery. You might also check out our website at www.nvpsaz.com Our practice takes a strong customer service position and we are happy to work with most insurance plans to arrange coverage where indicated. Please call me and I will be most happy to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gitt. Michelle Conley Cosmetic Coordinator
Most Active