PROTEIN BALLS

sgirl
on 1/10/07 5:57 am - tucson, AZ
I know I have seen a recipe on here before for protein balls, can someone help me out.............The one with oats is what I am looking for. Thanks all,
pwrightt
on 1/10/07 10:44 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
HI Sally: I saw the receipe about a week or 10 days ago on the main board. Will try to find it for you. I remember thinking yummy Pam
CK777
on 1/11/07 2:17 am - Avondale, AZ
This was posted on the cooking & baking forum: HERE ARE FIVE DIFFERENT (or somewhat different) RECIPES................. PROTEIN BALLS I 1 cup Peanut Butter 1 cup rolled oatmeal -- not the instant stuff 1 cup protein powder 5 packets Sugar substitute Warm the peanut butter in microwave about 30-40 seconds -- it melts it and makes mixing in the other ingredients much easier. Add the oatmeal, protein powder, and Sugar substitute and mix well. (If needed, you can add a little bit of water to make it easier to mix) Roll into walnut sized balls, refrigerate. Store in fridge in zip-lock baggies. This recipe makes 20-24 balls. Protein Balls II 1 cup of protein powder (chocolate or vanilla) 1 cup of non-fat dry milk 1 cup of rice crispy cereal 1 cup of peanut butter Sugar substitute to taste Cocoa powder mixed with Sugar substitute Add the Protein Powder, Dry Milk, Cereal and Peanut Butter in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly making sure that all the dry milk is in the mix and not really visible. If you like it really sweet, add some more Sugar substitute to fit your taste. Form the mixture into small balls (about 1.5 inches in diameter) Roll in the cocoa/Sugar substitute mix. Refrigerate. PROTEIN BALLS III 1 cup peanut butter 1 cup sugar free honey 1 cup unflavored protein powder 1/2 cup grape nut cereal sprinkle of cinnamon sprinkle of Sugar substitute Mix peanut butter, honey and protein powder together till well blended. Form into balls. In another bowl mix grape nuts, Sugar substitute and cinnamon together. Wet peanut butter balls with water and roll into grape nut mixture. Place in frig and grab when you need a yummy snack! PROTEIN BALLS IV 1 cup peanut butter 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder 1/2 cup low carb special K cereal 3 tablespoon of sugar free maple syrup 1/4 cup chopped nuts oatmeal (not instant) 3 packets of sugar substitute I mixed everything up in a bowl and then rolled them in oatmeal. PROTEIN BALLS V 1 cup protein powder 1 cup peanut butter 1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup or honey Mix together well and roll into balls - about the size of a ping pong ball. Store in a Tupperware or Ziploc bag in the refrigerator.. PROTEIN BALLS VI 1 cup protein powder (chocolate or vanilla) 1 cup non-fat dry milk 1 cup rice crispy cereal 1 cup peanut butter Sugar substitute to taste cocoa powder mixed with Sugar substitute Add the protein powder, dry milk, cereal and peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly making sure that all the dry milk is in the mix and not visible. If you like it real sweet, add some more Sugar substitute to fit your taste. Form the mixture into small balls ( about 1.5 inches in diameter) Roll in the cocoa/Sugar substitute mix. Refrigerate. Each ball has about 10 grams of protein.
RoosMom
on 1/11/07 12:57 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Hmmm, I'll have to try them. They actually sound good. hehe
Nicole W.
on 1/11/07 3:40 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
HEY! I was just thinking about you today. How have you been?
Most Active