Chandler Support Report for Tuesday the 9th

JRinAZ
on 1/9/07 2:01 pm - Layton, UT
Wow! It was great to get back with the support system again after the long Holiday break! We had the best meeting tonight. It was intimate with only 10 of us but our topics were heartfelt and very therapeutic! Thanks Chuck for leading us in such a soul searching topic! We addressed some of our habits that creep back into our life as post-ops and how we can address them. Pam reported on her Treasure Map from 2006. She accomplished the majority of her goals and will stubbornly walk the PF Chang marathon just to finish up her goals! Goooooooo Pam! You are my hero!!!!....... and each of us shared one goal we had accomplished in 2006 and shared one goal we hope to accomplish for 2007. -- We ended the evening at Mimi's and talked late into the evening! Such a GREAT bunch of buds! Welcome to Adrienne who shared great insights with us from her Overeaters Anonymous group! Congrats to Ann who is just a couple of weeks out from surgery and melting away like it's July instead of January! Wayne = you are doing sooooo wellll; a handsome man indeed and I for one think those new whiskers are hot! Jeanna - I'm looking forward to our Wednesday night workouts!!!! Woooooo Hoooooo! ....p.s. we look forward to seeing your new hairstyle next meeting! *wink, wink* Ellen - it won't be long before you are running across the finish line of a 10 K race! Weigh 2 go with the workouts! Sweet Cathy - your tenderness inspired me to focus on those things that are important in life! Hang in there! Michelle - you are a lovely bride and you are doing soooooo well for being 3 years post-op! .....Just keep popping into support group and you'll keep those pounds away forever! Chuck - we'll look forward to hearing you serenade us at a meeting some time soon. Thanks for the inspirational meeting tonight! You are doing much better than your brain thinks you are! You rock! Gil - you know you look like a movie star but you are way tooooooo much fun to be around to be "that one guy"!!!! Your everyday workouts are going to have you ready to go on the plastics.....they'll find a 6 pack under there!!!! I learned tonight that we NEED support at every stage. We are all strong individuals but when we add a listening ear and a strong shoulder to lean on then we can overcome the roughest of spots in our journey! We are all looking forward to having you all come out of your closets, your crazy lives and out of lurk mode and join us for support groups for 2007!!!! Our next one will be on the 4th Tuesday of January soooooo ......circle the date!!! Huggggzzz to all, Joyce ___
Darlene X
on 1/9/07 11:20 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Sorry I missed it last night!! We will deffinately be there next time.... EJ's Mom is signed up to facilitate-- honestly I don't know why, she hates being in front of people--- seeing your taking over Valentines, EJ and I will probably help her. EJ's sister is probably in surgery right now...... she is coming to the dark side! muwhahaha Ohhh Katie was on Channel 12 Monday, answering phones in the background of the AZ Midday show for The Bridges Center-- she met Kelly for the first time, and had a blast-- she said everyone was so awesome, and one of the girls at Channel 12 took her info. She is supposed to be shooting the commercial sometime this month. Missing my American Mum! Darlene
Most Active