Oaky, where is everyone???????

Nicole W.
on 1/9/07 10:36 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I'm here too... a few times a day while I am at work. Just haven't been in too much of a talkative mood lately.
carolem
on 1/10/07 12:59 am - Austin , TX
You of all people, not in a talkative mood! They must be working you too hard! You've lost so much weight maybe your energy level isn't where it should be! I see Dr. B tomorrow, then it will be 2 weeks until surgery.....getting more excited. That reminds me, I need to call about my CPAP, they haven't called me yet to deliver. Hmmm that could be a problem. Glad to see people are awake, have you heard from Melissa lately?
Nicole W.
on 1/11/07 11:50 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Yeah, I know. Been really tired lately when I get home. Trying to get all caught up at work and at home... work is getting busy again, which I love and my head is deep into projects. How did your pre-op visit go?
JRinAZ
on 1/9/07 1:17 pm - Layton, UT
Weigh 2 go Carole! We need to be shaken and stirred a bit from time to time! LOL! ...... I am guilty of being out and about and swimming upstream through the Holidays! I had oodles of fun but the fun included lots of company, lots of cooking, lots of long days without sleep and lots of poor eating choices!!!!! Sooooo.....I called all of my personalities together for a meeting and we discussed our goals for 2007! !!! One of me just wanted to continue diving into chocolate forever but fortunately she was outnumbered and the rest of me has voted unanimously to kick my squishy body to the gym and pay some tight bodied gorgeous young man to inflict much pain. Call me weird but I actually enjoyed the brutal beating I received at the gym today!!!! Soooooo......that's about it for me!......And, as an "FYI".......I am now footloose and fancy free as I am no longer working for Dr. Simpson. I will miss all of them tremendously.....especially all of the patients! You guys totally rock!!!! But life moves forward....... Huggggzzzz, Joyce
pwrightt
on 1/9/07 7:04 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I'm here. I've been on the main board some. 2 weeks post op. Every surgeon is different and with Dr.Juarez I was just allowed to go on puree foods yesterday. WOW I was so excited. I can have 1 new food a day for the next 7 days. I was SO Excited. I cannot believe I could only eat about 2 tablespoons of mashed potatos. I was full. SO sick of protein drinks. But gotta drink them. Besides a little constipation so far so good. Any good remedies for not getting constipated Pam
Most Active