Oaky, where is everyone???????

carolem
on 1/9/07 7:00 am - Austin , TX
Seems like this Arizona forum is lacking some activity. What's everyone up to these days? Must be something going on....... They post the darnest things on the LAP-BAND forum, and the main board. Conncecting with people locally is important. Everyone in the area has something to contribute. I hardly see anyone answering a post on this forum either, let's get with it everyone...what are you all up to????????
sweetie6327
on 1/9/07 7:13 am
Hello Carol I am out here lurking around...lol how are you?
E. Parnell
on 1/9/07 7:30 am - Safford, AZ
Hi Carole, I'm here- just not feeling the greatest. I seem to be tired and still somewhat achy. Just trying to get my protein in and eat right- not that I'm ever hungry. So I hardly ever want to type- don't have much energy after all the walking you have to do after surgery.
alligatorpgr
on 1/9/07 8:15 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I'm here!!! Alli
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/9/07 8:25 am - Tucson, AZ
I'm here Carole. Just working and catching up on things after the holidays. How are you doing???
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/07 10:15 am - AZ
Hi Carole, I come on here about every other day or so, sometimes I don't have a great answer for some posts. How are you doing? I am doing not bad. Water has been making me somewhat neauseated so I drink it room temp. I had my 1st experience with vomiting yesterday NO MORE CHICKEN, at least for a while. I am down 24 lbs and it feels great. Good luck on your upcoming surgery... Have a wonderful week..Erin
Nicole W.
on 1/9/07 10:46 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Don't let one time getting sick stop you from eating particular foods. You will develop food adversions very quickly and it can be very fustrating. I have gotten sick on my favorite foods also, but I think either I chewed wrong or took too big of a bite. Try it again!
M. clarke
on 1/9/07 1:19 pm
congrats on the down 24 lbs! I understand on the chicken. I have givin up completely on the chicken a well as some others also.
M. clarke
on 1/9/07 1:29 pm
Erin, I'm not sure if you need to wait until one month or if you can try this now (but they told me to squeeze a lemon in my water when I was nauseated and it did help some. She said we couldn't eat citrus but in this case was okay to squeeze into water for the nausea. It was after a month though so I would check with the office first.
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/07 4:32 am - AZ
thanks Melissa and Nicole for the advice. I will ask about the lemon next week at out 1 mo post op....hopefully we see each other at support group!!! Take Care, Erin
Most Active