Chandler Support Details - Tues - Jan 9th

JRinAZ
on 1/9/07 12:13 am - Layton, UT
Tonight -- GOALS!!!!! Please come prepared to share some goals you achieved in 2006 and how you did that. Also.... since we only have a short time together to meet.....let's focus on the goals you have in regard to HEALTH.....that could include things like: EXERCISE: type, when and how long, specific training programs for specific events (i.e. races, walks, hikes, vacations, etc.)......personal trainers? .....to lower body fat percentage, to smooth out a squishy area, to lose an inch, to lower high blood pressure meds or other.....etc EATING/FOOD PLAN - which program, which specifics? ..... Medical concerns - set regular lab testing schedule, specifically target lowering sugar spikes or lowering cholesterol or eliminating/controlling insomnia, etc. Your goals could inspire someone else! Maybe we'll be able to find a support buddy in a specific goal. Key: Don't over do your goals. You'll just set yourself up for failure! I can't wait to start off my 2007 with my support friends! I NEED the support right now and have set "support group attendance" as one of my main goals! After 4 years post-op; I can still be inspired, I can still learn and I can certainly benefit from a swift kick to my "get back on track" zone! See you tonight at 6:00 in our regular rooms. Let's head over to Nothing But Noodles afterwards for a casual, healthy, inexpensive "bonding" meal together afterwards! Can't wait! Joyce Check out their "Pasta-Less" choices for low carb! www.nothingbutnoodles.com 2040 S Alma School Rd Chandler, AZ 85248 (480) 899-7707 Chandler Support Group is for EVERYONE! (free support lead by peer facilitator) Chandler Regional Hospital - Frye and Dobson in Conf Rooms 1 and 2. -- lower level from the East Main Entrance (by E.R.)
AvasGrammy
on 1/9/07 1:07 pm - Chandler, AZ
Joyce, Just wanted to say we missed you tonight at Dr. Simpsons support group....just wasnt the same without your smiling face! I will see u on Thursday though as i have an appt! LuAnne
JRinAZ
on 1/9/07 1:23 pm - Layton, UT
Ahhhhhhh sweet LuAnne! I'm afraid I won't see you on Thursday. I am not working for Dr. Simpson anymore. ...... I will keep in touch though (with them and with you)!......They are the most amazing bunch of folks in the entire world and I love them to pieces but I had some other things in my life that needed some focus. Soooooo.......let me know how you're doing from time to time and if you're ever in the Chandler area then please join us for a support group........OR....just give me a holler and we can go have a tiny bite to eat together! Love you girlfriend! Joyce
Most Active