Profile update and new pics added!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 1/8/07 4:23 am - Show Low, AZ
Hello everyone!!!! I have missed all of you!! I was in Missouri for my sisters wedding as some of you may recall me talking or rather writing about it last month or November. Well, it went off without a hitch, I have posted some select pictures from her wedding the party and of me, lol.... I say select pictures, because I had someone else taking the pictures for me and I had over 243 pics on my camera which was cool with me had they taken more. I also wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy New Year!!!! uhm 8 days late. Well, nice to be home in the Mountains instead of in the flatlands, lol....while I was there visiting my grandparents my g-pa told me that the Clay Co. Sherriff's Dept was there for me, so I called them back to find out what they wanted, and my wonderful ex decided that I hadn't paid enough on our divorce so he filed contempt on me yay so I had to come up with money for a retainer fee for a lawyer while I was there for my sisters wedding, how he knew I was there I don't know, because he did not know she was getting married, it's beyond me.... Oh well, I have a lawyer on the case now and hopefully everything will be fine. Lovely ex's!! Sondra
Most Active