Anyone need Isopure?

Sondra J. S.
on 1/8/07 3:36 am - Show Low, AZ
Chubby and Stephanie, If your willing to ship the Isopure to me I'll pay the shipping charges. I'm in zip code 85901 I'm willing to give it a try all 16 bottles, lol.... Thanks You can e-mail me at [email protected] also Sondra
Renee9999
on 1/9/07 6:11 am
I had my surgery about 4 weeks ago. I just can't stand any of the protein drinks or powders. I get sick to my stomach and stay that way all day. I eat as much protein as I can i.e. eggs, beans, etc. but cannot reach the 70 gram goal. Any suggestions. Renee
alligatorpgr
on 1/8/07 7:08 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I'll take the Isopure if you still have it. Let me know how much you want per bottle, and where you need me to pick it up. Thanx Alli
Stephanie W.
on 1/9/07 7:12 am - Peoria, AZ
Alli- I'm not charging for mine. It's FREE. You just have to pick it up at my home or work. Steph
alligatorpgr
on 1/9/07 8:28 am - PHOENIX, AZ
kewl, just let me know when I can pick them up Steph...... I'm off THU/FRI/SAT so let me know when and where and I'll be there. Have to lose the 8lbs I gained during the Holidays, and the 10% of my excess weight before my pre-op appt with my surgeon in March. I've been a very bad girl!!! Alli
Stephanie W.
on 1/9/07 9:55 am - Peoria, AZ
You can come by work and pick them up on Saturday if you want. Paradise Valley Hospital. Just go to the lobby and there's a phone at the front desk. Just call X5629 and ask for me, or you can ask for directions to the Laboratory and just come on in. (or I live in Peoria if that's closer) Steph
Most Active