Anyone need Isopure?

ChubbyRN
on 1/7/07 12:58 am - Peoria, AZ
I have 7 bottles of Isopure if anyone can use it and pick it up from Peoria during the week or St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix on a weekend evening. I bought it pre-op but never liked it. Hate to throw it out.
Stephanie W.
on 1/7/07 3:22 am - Peoria, AZ
Diito here. I have 9 bottles that can be picked up in Peoria in the evening or at Paradise Valley Hospital during the day. I bought way too many for the pre-op phase.
Nicole W.
on 1/7/07 4:25 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Ladies, Depending upon where you bought them, you can return them. I got them at Hi-Health and refused to drink the last 3 bottles and I returned them and got my money back.
sweetie6327
on 1/7/07 4:45 am
im sorry but i havent had the surgery yet and im not sure what this is used for you can you let me know? thanks any infor will be helpful thanks!
Stephanie W.
on 1/7/07 9:28 am - Peoria, AZ
It's a protein drink for your clear liquid phase. It has tons of protein, no carbs, no sugar.
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/07 8:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
Chubby... LOL!!! Can you even GIVE that stuff away?? I was warned early on so I only bought one bottle. That is some seriously awful stuff! It might smell good but it sure doesn't taste very good. HA!
Sandy in Tucson
on 1/7/07 9:12 am - Tucson, AZ
Mix it with crystal light to cut the taste. I use to drink a few sips....put the rest in freezer---get it slushy and drink it. Isopure is one of the best to get the weight off. Seriously. I used 6 full months after surgery. I am 200 lbs down....I still drink it from time to time. I perfer Unjury--now. I still drink 2-3 protein drinks per day---everyday. i believe in protein supplements. isopure...no fats, no carbs. You can not loose weight on higher carb...or sugared protein drinks. Protein drinks are necessary medicine for continued health after surgery. Sandy 347/147/140 56 yrs old 5'5"
KT300
on 1/7/07 3:07 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Sandy, Where do you get Unjury? I hear a lot about it. Also, I use Worldwide Protein premixed drinks, not bad, at Sprouts, low carb and 35g of protein and now am trying Atkins, low carb but only 15g of protein now that I'm eating more. I usually do one a day. Katie
Sandy in Tucson
on 1/7/07 8:48 pm - Tucson, AZ
it is sold via the internet---only.....it is the best..... type in Unjury. I order with others to save $. Sandy
M. clarke
on 1/8/07 2:48 am
It is the best health wise or taste wise?
Most Active