I'm home!!

E. Parnell
on 1/6/07 2:06 am - Safford, AZ
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm home and doing good. I don't have too much pain, just stiffness in my back & calf muscles. Ok, yes my stomach does hurt, but that's to be expected, and it's tolerable. The more I walk the better I feel. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers. I'm now on the losing side! YEAH!
M. clarke
on 1/6/07 4:25 am
Erica, Glad you are home and doing well!
moirap
on 1/6/07 6:40 am - Mesa, AZ
Great to hear you are doing well. Take good care of yourself, you deserve it Moira
carolem
on 1/6/07 8:35 am - Austin , TX
Glad to hear it, we knew you would come through just fine. Relax, follow docor's orders and you'll do well. Your right, walking is what made my husband feel the best. He didn't even take any pain meds once he was home. Keep posting, we want to know how you are.
carolem
on 1/6/07 9:14 am - Austin , TX
Glad to hear all is well! Keep posting so we know how it's going, I'm on the 26th and all I have to go on is my husband who had no problem and took no pain meds once he came home. I don't think I'll loose like him either, so keep posting and good luck. CaroleM
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/6/07 11:29 pm - Tucson, AZ
Welcome to the other side. Nice to hear you are doing well. Just follow doctor's orders and you will do fine.
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/07 2:03 am - AZ
Erica, I am glad you are well and back at home, the hospital is no fun. After a week you'll feel much better...Best of luck Erin
alligatorpgr
on 1/7/07 11:16 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Congratulations Erica, you are now officially a "Loser"!!!!! Alli
Most Active