plastic post op

Tamara S.
on 1/8/07 10:55 pm - Tucson, AZ
Sally, I see that you are in Tucson, As am I. I went to see Dr. John Collins and received a quote from him for a Tummy Tuck, Breast lift and augmentation and it was $10,284.25 and that includes the hospital and Anesthesia total! He is a really great Dr. the consult was free also. I am just saving to get it done. By the way he will do all of those procedures at the same time. Tammy
sallyann
on 1/6/07 10:46 pm - page, AZ
hey Brandy, mind if I ask, did your insurance help pay? what kind of costs are involved..I need inner thighs and undr arms and buttox and maybe a little something under the ol' chin. Im now 7 mos post op and 130lbs down and things are getting kinda loose. congrats..Im sure you will be feeling on top of the world very soon. It sure feels good to look good! Sally
Brandy H
on 1/8/07 4:04 am - Glendale, AZ
i didn't even try to get insurance to pay. they paid 100% for the gastric bypass. i felt like this was my responsibility. and i looked through my insurance stuff and it pretty much clearly states that they will not cover ANY cosmetic surgery stuff. and this is pure cosmetic baby! lol i paid cash $13,349 and that covered everything. pre op, post op, anesthesia, surgicenter etc. any other questions let me know! brandy
alligatorpgr
on 1/8/07 12:03 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Congratulations on your surgery. Alli
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/07 10:43 am - AZ
Brandy, I 'm glad you are feeling better. Yes I plan on doing the same thing, but not the arms. I only have a little arm flab, and I plan to work out as soon as I can. But I am planning on doing the boob lift and tummy tuck. I deserve it after 2 c-sections. I am going to try and get my insurance to cover the tummy tuck though. I think they might. Well best of luck to you, and post some picks when you heal up.. Take Care, Erin
Most Active