plastic post op

Brandy H
on 1/5/07 4:41 am - Glendale, AZ
hi arizona! just wanted to check in with everyone. last week i had a breast lift and implants and my arms lifted. the boobs are perky and perfect...not too much pain, minimal bruising, the incisions are very clean and healing nicely. the arms...well, quite frankly, they hurt...ALOT! i had some lipo on the outside and i am bruised pretty bad, i have some swelling (didn't have to have drains) the incisions are clean and healing but i have LOTS of stitches and healing to do. i have my pain meds which make me quite loopy! with all of my surgeries (i.e. wisdom teeth, dental work, gastric bypass, baby without epideral) i have never used up all my pain meds, and i have certainly never asked for more, but let me tell you, when i went in for my one week post-op checkup the first thing to come out of my mouth was, "i love my boobs...but my arms hurt ALOT can i please have more pain meds!!!???" i am doing pretty well though. and i just wanted to let everyone know. happy new year! brandy
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/5/07 4:51 am - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations on your recent PS. No pain no gain they say. I'm sure it will all be worth the pain in a few months. You will have great looking arms. I am definitely not looking forward to this part of the weight loss but if it has to be, it has to be. I can hardly wait to see you post new photos of the "new" you. Take it easy for now.
Brandy H
on 1/5/07 11:34 pm - Glendale, AZ
yeah, yeah, yeah, no pain no gain. good news! i went yesterday all day without taking the pain meds. i survived on just regular old tylenol. to sleep though i did take the percocet. i know that in a week i will even feel better than i do right now. and even if i don't i can at least say MY BOOBS ARE PERKY!! lol! anyways, i have sent OH some new pics a WHILE ago...i am too computer stupid to figure out how to put them up all by myself. eventually, when i am all healed i will have to take some new pics anyways and i will post them. thanks for the well wishes. brandy
Nicole W.
on 1/6/07 2:42 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Above this forum, you will see an little arrow in a tan toolbar like this.... ^ Click on that arrow. It will bring down a menu and one of the options is "My Photos", click on that. "My Photo Albums" will appear... Click on [+] Add an Album Type in Album Name Click on Add New Album Click on Upload New Screen will appear, on the left where it has a blank area and then Browse, click on Browse. It will bring a up box of where your files are located. Locate your files... either in My Pictures or Desktop Repeat for each picture Click Upload Your photos should appear
Nicole W.
on 1/5/07 5:43 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Congratulations! I will definately do Plastic Surgery when the time comes for the "girls" and anything else. I have heard from a few friends that had lipo done that it's the worst pain out of all of it. I can see why after watching Dr. 90210 a few times! What surgeon did you go to?
Brandy H
on 1/5/07 11:29 pm - Glendale, AZ
lipo sucks! hahaha. still have a sense of humor! i went to dr. john ward. LOVED HIM! i am planning on doing a tummy tuck sometime around summer, and i plan on using him again. brandy
lemarie22
on 1/5/07 11:14 am - Glendale, AZ
Brandy, Congratulations! I had my arms done last April and it does take a while to get back to normal. Who was your surgeon? Connie
Brandy H
on 1/5/07 11:36 pm - Glendale, AZ
hi connie, after many consults and phone calling and research, i went with Dr. John Ward. had my arms and boobs done and i will hopefully be having my tummy done with him over the summer sometime (after i rob a bank!) brandy
sgirl
on 1/6/07 8:08 am - tucson, AZ
First, I am so very proud of all your successes. Second, glad to hear your back on the boards, i was wondering what happened to ya. Third, if you don't mind me asking, what am i looking at as far as cost for the arms and boob lift or implants. Fourth, did you have a significant amount of blood loss. In this day and age, I prefer to not have blood transfusions.
Brandy H
on 1/8/07 3:47 am - Glendale, AZ
hi sally, no, i didn't have any kind of blood loss. i didn't have to have drains either, and i didn't really even have any seepage onto my dressings at all. my breasts were unwrapped and i was wearing a cami in 2 days! they look great!!! i went in today to have my stitches taken out of my arms (i am 11 days post op) and the nurse said that i heal "very quick!" i don't mind telling you how much everything was. keep in mind this was my quote from back in september. my grand total was $13,349. that included EVERYTHING. pre op, post op, anesthesia etc. i had my preop physical done with my primary care physician so i wouldn't have to fork out money for that stuff. any other questions let me know. brandy
Most Active