SBC Support Group

Nicole W.
on 1/3/07 3:25 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Double checked with Scottsdale Bariatric Center about support group since last weeks was cancelled due to the holiday. It is on Monday, January 8th at 6pm at Scottsdale Shea. See some of you then... hopefully.
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/07 10:18 am - AZ
Hey Nicole, I have one month class on the 17th and am going to try and stay for support. I would love to meet you if you are at that one!!! How are ya, I am good. I have been weighing my portions and have been eating about 4 oz. I saw Dr B and she said I looked great, I feel so much better than a week ago(darn bloat) I bought a new pair of slip on sneakers and starting walking on my lunch hour, cuz I don't really eat. Talk to you soon....Erin
M. clarke
on 1/4/07 12:35 pm
I am going to try to be at that one also so hopefully I can meet you both!
Nicole W.
on 1/4/07 1:37 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Erin! I probably won't make it this Monday... staffing issues at work. But I will definately be there on the 17th. ~Nicole
KT300
on 1/4/07 2:39 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Thanks Nicole for alerting me to this one, will be there. Wanna do dinner on the 17th? Katie
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/07 2:01 am - AZ
Hey Nicole, good well I will look for you on the 17th!!!! Bye Friend!!! Erin
M. clarke
on 1/7/07 1:53 pm
Oh cool! Since no one is going this Monday I will wait until the 17th also. That works better for me also.
Nicole W.
on 1/8/07 4:10 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I will be there tonight... I probably won't make it on the 17th since I am in a training that week and I have no idea if I will make it to Scottsdale in time. So whoever is going tonight... see you then!
M. clarke
on 1/8/07 5:54 am
awe...Sorry i won't be able to make the one tonight Nicole I will be at next Wednesday's ones. Hopefully you will be able to make that one. Looking forward to meeting you!
Most Active