I would like to know

sweetie6327
on 1/3/07 7:32 am
where the support groups are in the west valley. If there arent any I would be able to travel to another area. If you have any information please let me know! Thanks
vquigley
on 1/3/07 10:02 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Rebecca, I go to a support group that meets on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month at Banner Estrella Hospital (93rd Avenue and Thomas) in the community center (across from the main entrance). Our next meeting will be January 13 at 10:00 a.m. You are more than welcome to join us. Hope to see you soon, Virginia
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/07 11:42 am - Phoenix, AZ
Virginia... What are the meetings like? What do you talk about? How long do they last? How many people are there? What do the meetings do for you? So many questions!! HA
sweetie6327
on 1/3/07 12:34 pm
Thanks Virginia. I will try to make it on the 13th. So now I just go to Banner Estrella Hospital 91st ave Thomas and then to the conference room. How long are the meetings and what will be discussed there? I want to find out anything and everything anyone has experienced. So thanks for the info and I really look forward to meeting you on the 13th of Jan. Thanks
vquigley
on 1/4/07 12:26 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Rebecca, Our group is pretty small and informal. We usually have between 4-10 of us and we pretty much discuss any issues that we are having and different resources that we have tried. We'd love to have you join us. Hope to see you on the 13th. Virginia
Most Active