SBC Support Group Mon 2/5

Nicole W.
on 1/30/07 1:34 am - Cave Creek, AZ
At 6:00pm at Scottsdale Shea Hospital Few of us were planning on getting something to eat before group at one of the resturants nearby at 4:30pm and then head over to group. If you are interested in joining, please send me a private message so we can come up with a location. I have my 3 month appointment that afternoon so I will be around until group starts.
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/07 9:11 am - AZ
Hey Nicole I would love to join you, but I have been so busy lately. I will join another one soon, promise. Did you find the B12???? Talk to you soon..Erin
Nicole W.
on 1/30/07 11:05 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I have to go to Hi-Health tomorrow and find it. Got myself some Calcium Citrate petites... now I gotta get my butt into gear with those!
M. clarke
on 1/30/07 12:05 pm
Nicole are you able to swallow those citrate petites? I still can't get them down. And you have to take 4-5 a day to get the 1200 mg, so when i cut them in half it takes forever to get all four pieces down. Does that seem weird that I still can't swallow anything that large? Or do you have problems with them too.
Nicole W.
on 1/30/07 12:25 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Yeah, I can take them without a problem. I take a Woman's OneADay Multivitamin without a problem too... its pretty big pill. Yeah, it does seem weird that you are still having problems with pills and food, thats why I personally think you might have a stricture. I would push the issue with Randy and have them check if you have a stricture. You shouldnt be throwing up that much this far out. I am a week before you and I have not had problems with food in weeks... probably almost a month. But, what do I know... I am not a medical professional! Can't hurt to call them and ask them.
M. clarke
on 1/30/07 12:35 pm
They have me scheduled for I think the 8th again. I will talk to Randy about it then. I wonder if you can have one that doesn't close completely. They tell me if I can keep water down I don't have one. But it seems strange to me also that I still can't eat bigger bites or full pills by now either. Maybe I will do some internet research on it so I have something to back me up when I go in. Thanks Nicole.
Nicole W.
on 1/30/07 12:39 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Yes, you can have one that doesn't completely close. Katie had one... she was at 6mm or 7mm and she could keep water and yogurt down without a problem, but couldnt keep anything solid down. She pushed the issue and got a endoscope done, got stretched out and has been better ever since. For my 2nd one, I had the same symptoms... then one day I couldnt keep anything down and I was almost closed again. Thats why I am concerned that you may be suffering from the same thing. It is a very simple procedure, it doesn't hurt at all. Remember you need food to get your metabolism up and running in order to shed the pounds!
M. clarke
on 1/30/07 12:41 pm
Thanks. I will pu**** with him when I am there. If would be good to know either way. And if it could solve all these problems I am having.. that would be wonderful! How many mm are we supposed to be? You know I might just go through my primary doctor too. That way my insurance would pay for it.
Nicole W.
on 1/30/07 12:55 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
12mm you know I would really take care of it now! Do not wait. But thats just me! I was miserable and I was in the same state you are in right now. I was getting very upset that I couldn't enjoy my food.
M. clarke
on 1/30/07 12:39 pm
by the way Nicole. I blended a half of a banana to my protein drink today. And I handled it okay. So that is a positive. I am started to handle some foods better
Most Active