Why NSAIDS hurts us & why we can't talke just any pill

M. clarke
on 2/1/07 3:46 pm
Connie. I am glad the hottub helps with the pain. I'm also a little jealous LOL I would love a hot tub. I completely understand about the substance shy. I hope you continue to feel better, and I hope you find your answer soon. I think it is disgusting how they treated you in the hospital.
pwrightt
on 1/31/07 11:17 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Web Medic: you are a wealth of information. Did you get the private email I sent you? I need help on a tender subject. thanks Pam
horizontallychallenged
on 1/31/07 11:55 pm
No, I didn't get anything from you, I would have answered you right away ... what's wrong? How are you doing? Send it again please, I'll be watching for it.
pwrightt
on 2/1/07 12:56 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Can you take a look at this site. http://www.sambazon.com/flash.html go to the product tab and go to the second item. Its the organic smoothie packs. I have been taking one every night with my protein shake. Do you think this is hindering me with my constipation? I add 1/2 a banana and a couple of strawberries. I consider this my evening meal.
pwrightt
on 2/2/07 12:13 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you Thank you. I emailed webmedic privately and asked her a personal question. I have had one problem only since my surgery. Constipation. Yes you got me thur it. YIPPEE. I never did take a Laxative which I wanted to do. I was beginning to worry that maybe I even had a blockage. But I don't. I never thought going to the restroom was going to make my day and make me so happy. Thanks Web Medic. Pam
horizontallychallenged
on 2/2/07 12:52 am
Pam, It worked!! OH YEAH, Now you're cookin with ... um ... electricity! LOL I'm so glad you are doing better, I was starting to get worried. I am so happy the lecithin helped, it's natural, our bodies need it, it will help your hair and cells and keep the peristalsis in your intestines moving. Cut back on the lecithin once everything is running otherwise you'll be swinging in the other direction.
cuteluckydragon
on 2/2/07 3:51 pm - chandler, AZ
Does anyone have a suggestion for PMS. I've been told that Mydol and Pamprin are not allowed and I can't get a refil on the Lortab. Tylenol in pills form make me puke. Liquid tylenol helps a little but has side effects from the sugar. This seems to be one of the more savy forums so I figured I would ask.
M. clarke
on 2/2/07 5:33 pm
Tylenol doesn't work for me either. I used to take prescription motrin or naproxen for the cramps, but can't take either now. I do use the little portable heating pads. Those seem to help some. I do have a possible solution, but I am not sure if we can take this either. Okay. I realize it is going to sound crazy and when my doctor told me this I thought he was crazy. Imodium AD (anti diarhea pills) can be used for relief of cramps. I know how insane it sounds. But I verified it with the pharmacist at the drug store before I wasted my money. And he said yes he had heard it prescribed many times for cramps. So i tried it. And it actually did give some relief. My doctor at that time (this was quiet a few years ago) basically said it takes the swelling out of everything down there not just the colon. So that is one potential help. I know its not Mortrin or anything, but something is better then nothing. Again, not sure if we can take it or not. As far as I know we can.
horizontallychallenged
on 2/2/07 11:12 pm
Have you tried the adult chewable Tylenol? Do you think they would make you sick? They are called ... Go tabs or something like that, I'm sure they would be near the Tylenol.
Most Active