Tricare Prime

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/07 11:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
We've been emailing one another all day. I called Tricare and got a list of how they do things, 1st level, denial, appeal, 2nd level, denial, etc. We are going to Mexico Saturday and she's just going to check it out. If she likes it she's going to pay cash and have it done there. I trust Dr. Aceves and after reading all my research she feels good about him too. She just needs to meet him and a few of his patients and if she is still comfortable - it will be a go! She read all my research on US docs and like me, she prefers Dr. Aceves. So I suppose it all works out in the end. I just hate seeing folks with bariatric coverage have to pay cash for a procedure. Thanks so much everyone for the suggestions! I really appreciate it!!!
ChubbyRN
on 1/7/07 1:07 am - Peoria, AZ
This is a fun coincidence! You are Chunky RN. I am Chubby RN. We both live in Arizona. We both got banded in Mexico by Dr Aceves. Small world. Let me know when you are going for a fill. You could catch a ride with me.
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/07 8:14 am - Phoenix, AZ
Chubby RN... Another coincidence... you appear to be an animal lover! I have two dogs! ;o) Just got a fill yesterday. However if I need another in a month or so a couple others are going. If you want to go with us you are ALWAYS welcome. Are you on the yahoo group? Dr. Aceves Bandsters?
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/07 8:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Virginia... Who is the one doc in the valley that you feel is good? I'd like to call them and see if they have any suggestions. I'd like to try to get this covered if at all possible. I realize it might not be possible but I'd like to try. Thx.
Most Active