Before & Afters question

RoosMom
on 1/2/07 11:55 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
I have the before and afters thingy on my page and my fiance and I like to look through them but I'm finding it hard because some if not all of them are cut in half almost. Is that normal or do I have a setting off somewhere?
horizontallychallenged
on 1/4/07 11:00 am
What do you mean? I couldn't find the before and afters, I'll go look again but I didn't see anything odd about your blog/website. I did read about your GI bleed You needed 2 transfusions???? Are you feeling fine now? Did you get sick or anything from the tx? What caused the GI bleed? Eeeek!! Are you alright?? I got my Rheumatoid from my transfusion I got at Y_M_ !! They gave me a total of 33 units and my AB- blood couldn't handle the antibodies in the blood they gave me so I developed an autoimmune disorder! Uhhhh! I'm really bitter right now, I'm having flare-ups because I can't be on the meds that knock my immune system out until after my surgery's over - grrrrrr
RoosMom
on 1/5/07 1:14 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
You know how you can add the before and afters to your 'MY OH page' ? Well mine are like half a picture on there. I can only see some of the picture. It's frustrating. hehe. I'm ok now, I take meds for my heart, etc and I guess they were tearing up my stomach and created the ulcer. It was aweful!!! But so far all is better now. They got my meds straightened out to know what I can and cant take and put me on some tummy meds to help. Phew! That was scary to say the least. I'm sorry you have to go through RA. That is aweful! They took you off of your meds really early didnt they? Well, I'm sure they know better than me but I just hate pain, etc so it seems like forever before. hehe. I hope it gets better for you so you dont have to hurt so much until surgery. Hugs,
Most Active