Big Change In My Life

FakeBake
on 12/16/06 11:09 am - AZ
Hi all, well I figured it was time to let you all know what has really been happening in my life. My husband and I are getting a divorce, the marriage hasn't been right for awhile. However he is a great guy, we both made mistakes with other people, but for me it really wasn't a mistake..My mom told me this would happen after the surgery I really didn't think it would happen! But I am very happy, and can't wait to start my NEW life. I found someone that is very understanding, he is such a doll! He loves the same things I love, Not to mention I can now start a family if I want, my husband could not give me children.I know this might come as a shock to you all! It however is a very scary step in my life. BUt baby bring it ON!!! hope all is well with all, HUGS Tara
Sheryl Tilley
on 12/17/06 1:06 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Tara! No shock here! You are a great person and deserving of life's biggest blessings. Hugs! Sheryl 320/170/160 Oct. 28th, 2005
carolem
on 12/18/06 3:35 am - Austin , TX
Good for you Tara, you remind me a little of my son who went through a divorce after 10 years. He was really torn because he didn't like the idea of divorce but he wanted children. When he asked me what I thought, I told him life is pretty short, if your not getting what you need from your spouse then you need to have the courage to make a change. He had never lived on his own, or really been single. They had met in college. Just grew apart over the 10 years, and it eventually turned out to be best for both. He's now married to someone like you mentioned, that wants the same things out of life. It's so important to build your life with someone that wants what you do. In my son's case, this girl had waited to get married to find someone that wanted a family and a home. They now have a beautiful little boy, 7 months old, and a big new house to grow their family. They are both so happy and the new little guy is growing up in a very loving family. Everyone benefits when your happy. It's always scary to step out of a comfort zone, even a bad one, have the courage to take a step forward and each one you make will get a little easier. Good luck to you, and have a wonderful holiday. Carolem
FakeBake
on 12/18/06 9:31 am - AZ
Carolem, thank you for the kind words, I know it will be best in the long run, Im looking forward to finding myself and what I need. I think the family is taking it harder than me, but I tell them that it isn't a death sentence Its just me starting over. You have a wonderful holiday yourself..Hugs Tara
pwrightt
on 12/18/06 11:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Tara: I know people that have stayed in bad relationships because they did not want to dissapoint family and friends. It was solely for appreance. Why do that to yourself. Life is short. Be happy. You need to do what is good for Tara.
FakeBake
on 12/19/06 3:00 pm - AZ
Pam, Thank you very much for the good words! it means alot, Your right I have to do what is best, family, friends don't think it is a good thing, but I know in my heart of hearts it IS the right thing! best wishes to you and Merry x-mas..hugs Tara
Most Active