Dr Blackstone is the best

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/06 9:48 am - AZ
I met with Dr. B last Thur and she is such a great person. Not only does she make you feel at ease she is so thorough and goes over everything. I am getting so excited about everything I am getting ready to experience, the bad and the good. So good luck to everyone Pre op and Post op, I will soon be a loser. Here's to 2007 Erin
Nicole W.
on 12/9/06 10:18 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Agreed! Dr. Blackstone was very reassuring to myself and my mom during my pre-op visit. She impressed me a great deal! Plus her personality is awesome! If you need anything, please let me know! Are you going to go to support group on the 20th? Here's to a successful surgery and quick recovery and a promising New Year! ~Nicole
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/06 10:56 am - AZ
Hey Nicole I apprciate you offering, I might just take you up on that with questions and advice, ect. I cannot make the support group. I wish there was one in Glendale, it is so hard to get to Scottsdale after work on a Wed. Anyways, at my one month post op class I think I will stay for the support group. I think it is the 17th. Thank you for the well wishes. This week I am getting all my suppliments, already went grocery shopping. I am ready!!! Have a great week Nicole.... Erin
Nicole W.
on 12/10/06 12:33 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Erin, No problem! I work evenings so I know how difficult it is to leave work, but fortunately I have a cool manager so I can comp out the hours. I did suggest at the last support group to have a Saturday morning group. I think they are definately considering it! That would be nice!!!! I will be in Disney when you have surgery, but I am a phone call away... I will give you a call on the 23rd and see how you are doing. I will send you my information so we can keep in touch. ~Nicole
Most Active