Anyone in Tucson?

lexi73162
on 11/25/06 8:31 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi my name is Lexi and I moved to Tucson last May and still haven't gotten out to meet people. I'm a SAHM and my daughter stays home with me and does school on line. (She's 16) Anyway, I could use some support - I've gained 20 pounds since moving here! I live on the East side of Tucson off Broadway and Houghton. Lexi
Sandy in Tucson
on 11/25/06 10:56 pm - Tucson, AZ
You posted this once before......I hope you attend a meeting. [email protected] there is a potluck this afternoon......directions are on the messageboard. The pot luck is at 22nd and Houghton area.....1 pm The meetings for our group are also listed on the messageboard. There is so many walking trails at the end of Broadway and Speedway........Saquaro Nat'l park...very safe and very beatiful. Sandy
lexi73162
on 11/26/06 3:28 am - Tucson, AZ
I know I did, but never got info on meetings - just a hiking invitation which I was unable to attend. Maybe I can make it to the meeting. I'll try.
melissathe1
on 11/29/06 1:32 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Lexi, I live on the East side of town. I would love to meet you and chat with a fellow "loser". Let me know if you would like to get together sometime. Hugs Melissa
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/29/06 11:23 pm - Tucson, AZ
I live at Golf Links and Harrison in Tucson.
melissathe1
on 11/30/06 12:19 am - Tucson, AZ
I am on the AF Base
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/30/06 4:58 am - Tucson, AZ
I work on the base. How about that?????
melissathe1
on 11/30/06 1:55 pm - Tucson, AZ
Small world! I am not here alot though because I am at work so much. I work in the automall across town.
Most Active