**~Arizona Holiday Gathering~**

Darlene X
on 11/19/06 10:41 pm - Maricopa, AZ
So it sounds like Cheesecake factory it is??? That seems to be getting the most votes. Now we need a head count... and directions hehe
alligatorpgr
on 11/19/06 8:47 am - PHOENIX, AZ
My vote is for the Cheesecake Factory, but I'm in no matter where it is. Looking forward to meeting everyone in person. Alli
CK777
on 11/19/06 11:50 am - Avondale, AZ
I believe you can count me in too! I look forward to meeting everyone. I'm not sure how much I'll be eating as I'll only be 3 weeks and two days out but really looking forward to meeting more people. Cathy
KT300
on 11/19/06 3:47 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Nicole, Thursday the 14th is good for me and Cheesecake Factory or Red Lobster sounds good. There's also a Cheesecake Factory in North Scottsdale Rd/Greenway and Red Lobster at Cactus/Tatum FYI, may be too far for some. I wasn't that impressed with Mimi's either-for me in the past the best part of eating there was the bread and can't do that so......Thanks for organizing this!! Katie
Nicole W.
on 11/20/06 1:18 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Need something more central... I would like those that live in the East and West Valley to join us also. The Red Lobster on Cactus & Tatum... eekky... I get sick there EVERYtime I go. They had a bunch of violations on Channel 5, not too long ago. I go out of my way and go to the Peoria one. ( I know... too much information!)
carolem
on 11/20/06 3:39 am - Austin , TX
Boy, looks like we really got a group together! I think the Cheesecake Factory is the winner! love that place. The one in the Biltmore area is probably fairly central. At the one in Chandler Mall, on Thursday they have a chicken tortilla soup that is to die for. (of course so is their cheesecake) I know, I'll stop it! December 14th will be here before we know it. Are we going to do the Secret Santa, like maybe limit the gift up to $20, or whatever????? As for the Mimi's on Shea, I noticed that myself in there. They've changed their menu and when you ask them about it, they get very offended! The one over here by the Chandler Mall is nice, never had that problem. But I think the Cheesecake Factory sounds good. CaroleM PS How are doing?
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/20/06 2:48 am - Prescott, AZ
I vote for Thursday -- ANY location is fine with me. Sheryl
Melissa P
on 11/20/06 2:59 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Nicole, Count me in for the 14th. I am okay with any of them except for the one that has made you sick. I have to work the next day. So I don't want to be sick. Thanks! Melissa
carolem
on 11/20/06 5:50 am - Austin , TX
Definately do not want you sick! Carole M. (the co-conspirator in the group)
Nicole W.
on 11/20/06 7:31 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Well... It looks like its Cheesecake Factory on Thursday, 12/14! Thank you Joyce for the idea! I just got off the phone with them and they do not take reservations for the evening hours. They will take a reservation for lunch, but that is not ideal. So... the manager told me that they have the "Sedona" room that they can seat all of us together that way we can having our own fun and privacy. The only way we can guarantee that room is for us to be there by 5pm. I realize that is kind of early and with traffic, might be impossible. Anything later, will need to get there an hour early to wait for a table... which I do not mind doing. (maybe a good time for taking pictures of the area) Also, seperate checks is fine and she said they are more than willing to accommodate us with subsitutions with the menu. So... I will post everything in another post with the deals and so we can get a headcount, names and so on. I will make some nice name tags so all of us will know each other! And of course we will have to get some great pictures! We can also do a White Elephant or Grab Bag gift with maybe $10-$15 budget? Let's decide on a good time... I was thinking 6pm or 7pm??? Unless everyone thinks they can make it there by 5pm?
Most Active