SBC Support Group - This Wednesday

Nicole W.
on 11/13/06 2:41 am - Cave Creek, AZ
A few of us are planning on going for dinner before the support group meeting... So if you are interested in meeting up prior please let me know and we can all arrange something. Or if you are not up for dinner, we can meet up outside the conference rooms so we can all see each other and sit together!
Pamela J.
on 11/13/06 2:54 am
Hi Nicole - I have not been to a support group yet but would like to go. I am preop but getting near the end of the process. I live in Peoria. Where is the group being held on Wednesday? Thanks
carolem
on 11/13/06 3:28 am - Austin , TX
Which group is this? Since you live out in Cave Creek, it's probably not the one at Chandler Regional. Let me know. I'd like Steve to get to know some of the other people. Carole M
JRinAZ
on 11/13/06 3:40 am - Layton, UT
Carole, Chandler Support Group is tomorrow evening at Chandler Regional from 6 to 7:30. ALL are welcome/invited; including a support person if you'd like to bring one. The group always go to dinner somewhere local after the meeting. Tomorrow....Kitten is the facilitator. She has lost over 250 pounds and is very inspiring. She has a fun Trivia activity for us planned that will stir up some very educational discussion. She will also be taking orders for Matrix and Nectar protein products. She hooked up for wholesale prices for our group and so all can order with us if they choose. It saves about half price on the big tubs of protein. Anyway....would love to meet you tomorrow! Joyce
carolem
on 11/13/06 3:46 am - Austin , TX
Thanks Joyce, my husband has a long day tomorrow, it's his post op class and a 2:30 appt. with Blackstone. If he gets back early enough so had can rest maybe we could make it. Otherwise, if you meet next Tuesday, we could make that. Really would like to meet you, you always have such good information for everyone and have an interesting story yourself. Again, thanks... Carole
alligatorpgr
on 11/13/06 5:54 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Nicole, I haven't been to a support group meeting yet, but would love to come. I live in N. PHX, so just let me know when and where and I will be there.
MARY OTU
on 11/13/06 6:29 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Joyce, Ali, Nicole and all Blackstone's patients, Our support group is fabulous for pre-op and for post-op. I had my surgery 10/04/06 but started to go to support meetings in January! I learned the good, the bad and the ugly. I felt so very prepared for my surgery because of attending. Please come! Wednesday night 11-15 at 6pm at Scottsdale North Hospital. Support groups meet the first Monday and the third Wednesday of each month. Mary Otu
Melissa P
on 11/13/06 6:41 am - Phoenix, AZ
I will be there. Just let me know if we decided on Mimi's and what time. I hope you are feeling good. See you on Wednesday. I hope to see some others with us. What a great idea Nicole. Melissa
Nicole W.
on 11/13/06 8:27 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Again Everyone! The support group at Scottsdale Bariatric is for Scottdale Bariatric Center patients only and their support person(s). Just because Dr. Blackstone does have a different program from other surgeons in the valley and she likes it to be consistent. I try to go to a group once a month. Melissa, Katie & I are planning at meeting at Mimi's Cafe off of Shea Blvd & 90th at 4:30pm. So anyone else that would like to join us... please feel free! ~Nicole
paulacohen
on 11/13/06 11:21 am
Hi there, What makes Dr. B's program so different from others? I keep reading that...?? Thanks! Paula (turning in paperwork soon... )
Most Active