Red Meat and WINE!!!!

Ayaunna
on 11/12/06 11:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Everyone, I'm going a little insane here and I need something to look forward to. When can I have red meat and wine? I'm only a month out and I'm on the food depression rollercoaster. Please help!!!
Melissa P
on 11/12/06 10:40 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Ayaunna, On Scottsdale Bariatrics plan you can't have red meat until after you are four months out. I can totally relate. I was so sick of Chicken and Turkey. I don't like fish at all. I had my first drink at 6 1/2 months out. They don't advise doing it any sooner than 6 months. Your pouch is new and you need to take care of it. Talk to Cassie. She is great. Good Luck and hang in there. Melissa
Ayaunna
on 11/13/06 1:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Melissa, Did you get sick when you had either one for the first time?
KT300
on 11/16/06 2:09 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Ayaunna, Great meeting you the other night!!! I can totally relate, I miss deli roast beef and ground beef and COFFEE, Starbucks Mocha!!! Hang in there, 4 mos. not too far away right? It helps me to know that I was the one who signed up for this and no one pushed me into it and one part of my brain does want me to be healthy, the food addict/head hunger part will always fight it, ugggh. One day at a time...... Take good care, Katie PS Let us know what's new and exciting for you on the one month plan!!
Ayaunna
on 11/16/06 11:34 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Yes!! Now that I have something to look forward to I think that I can hold on.... 4 months... yes!!!
Most Active