JOYCE P!!!!!

Stephanie W.
on 11/11/06 6:38 am - Peoria, AZ
Joyce, Since you are so good at finding angels for pre-ops, I was wandering if you could find me a date for the Holiday Party. I know you got connections. Stephanie
Nicole W.
on 11/11/06 7:49 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Yeah... I need a boyfriend. Get on that, Joyce!
JRinAZ
on 11/11/06 1:42 pm - Layton, UT
Stephanie, Nicole and all others hoping to get hooked up by Joyce P...... Here ya go..... www.myspace.com !!!!!! You "hot" little girlfriends are on your own with that one! LOL! ......and BTW Stephanie.....No Date is needed for the Holiday party! Our DJ specializes in Line Dancing and FUN!!!! Woooooooo Hooooooooooooo! Huggggzzzzz, Joyce P.S. If any of you available guys are lurking ...... Now's your chance to speak up!!!
Nicole W.
on 11/11/06 2:59 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
hehe!!! I got myspace... it's pretty lame. All there is a bunch of perv's majority of the time.
kmastin
on 11/12/06 11:14 am - Phoenix, AZ
When is the holiday party?
JRinAZ
on 11/12/06 11:58 am - Layton, UT
Karen and Stephanie, The Holiday party that we were referring to is hosted by Dr. Terry Simpson for all of his post-op patients at the Phoenix Country Club. It's an annual event. However, this year I wanted to throw in a DJ so we could "get our MOVE on"!!!! I wish I could open it up to the entire world but alas, the price per person is huge and the Doc is footing the bill! BUT.....Chandler Support Group is planning a Holiday get together so stay tuned for news......That will be open to EVERYONE!!!!! Huggggzzz to both of you! Joyce P.S. I'll probably plan another dinner/dance like the Spring Fling of last year ......BUT...it will have to be a summer fling or a fall fling cuz my daughter is getting married in the Spring!!!! One major event at a time!
AZdove
on 11/12/06 11:38 am - Tolleson, AZ
Okay???? What Holiday Party? Does anyone have the particulars? Is it for all of us LOSERS and soon to be LOSERS? That really sounds like fun! Please advise.
Most Active