Plastic Surgeon Recommendations?

Nancy H.
on 11/7/06 12:19 am - Yuma, AZ
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a plastic surgeon located somewhere between Yuma, AZ and Redlands, CA. I know there's one in Redlands, named Dr. Norbert Collins, but I don't know much about him. Do you have any other recommendations for plastic surgeons? I'm looking into a tummy tuck with LBL, Breast Augmentation, and arms. I don't plan on doing all of these at once, but I want a good surgeon to start with and return to in the future. Thanks! Nancy
Darlene X
on 11/7/06 1:59 am - Maricopa, AZ
Dr Katzen is in southern CA, not sure exactly where... but he comes hghly reccomended and will work with insurance. Joyce went to someone in Tucson that she loved... maybe she will chime in cause I can't remember his name.
mablebewitched
on 11/8/06 3:46 am
Hi Nancy! I have an excellent recommendation! Dr. Steven Gitt is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Phoenix, AZ. Check out all of the testimonials on this website. Dr. Gitt and his staff are very knowledgeable in these procedures as well as proper coding for insurance coverage. Dr. Gitt has a passion for these procedures as you will see in the testimonials.
Most Active