Heads up for a FUN Chandler Support Group!!! (Nov 14th)

JRinAZ
on 11/6/06 11:15 am - Layton, UT
I'm reposting this on this site so y'all can circle the 14th! This sounds like it will be a FUN FUN FUN meeting and Kitten is an inspiring success story that everyone should come and meet!!!! Huggggzzz, Joyce P.S. The Chandler meetings are always held the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital (lower level in Conference rooms 1 and 2). ******************************************************* Okay everyone, time to get on your thinking caps and study up..... The plan for next weeks Chandler meeting {Tuesday 11/14} will be as follows. [Time's approximate] Everyone is welcomed at these meetings regardless of Doctor/program... type of surgery... pre/post op.... support person, etc., if your interested you will be welcomed to join us. 6:00-6:20 Introductions 6:20-7:00 WLS/GBS Trivia [with prizes] 7:00-7:30 Discussion about the trivia questions and/or burning questions of the group members. The meeting will be followed by dinner.....as of yet undertermined. Will let everyone know by Friday. kitten >^,,^< Dream as if you'll live forever ..... Live as if you'll die today Dr. Juarez Phoenix, AZ 9*29*04 Lap RYN
Darlene X
on 11/7/06 2:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
We should be there I feel like I haven't been in forever... well a month away from you guys is forever!!! We have live in pet sitters now
moirap
on 11/7/06 11:41 am - Mesa, AZ
I'll tie a string around my finger...its not the meeting I forget ( you are all wonderful friends) I cant keep track of the days Monday ,tuesday etc...This is sad at 48yo...I think I will try and figure a back up reminder....LOL Moira
Most Active