Banners vs. St.Lukes goodies???

Sheryl Tilley
on 11/3/06 12:20 am - Prescott, AZ
hi Under! St. Lukes is no-frills hospital -- you have to bring everything -- right down to kleenex and booties. In the classes you get xeroxed info. Very helpful -- would be nice to get a binder to hold it. 'Goodie bag' has a water bottle and baby spoon. Very minimal. You get a little alligator for your keychain that has a light in its mouth. Never again. Sheryl
horizontallychallenged
on 11/3/06 1:26 am
No frills is no fun Thank you for letting me know. How was your trip? I'm leaving for California on Sunday, woohoooo
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/3/06 5:39 am - Tucson, AZ
I just had my surgery at St Lukes and I didn't bring anything accept slippers and a robe. They supplied kleenex, etc. I received a backpack type bag from Bridges Center with a water bottle, spoon and fork in a plastic compartment, a pedometer, a notebook and pen, and a photo album. I thought it was pretty cool and I use it everyday. I also received a binder at the class with instructions for menus, recipes, troubleshooting techniques, etc.
horizontallychallenged
on 11/3/06 5:51 am
Well that's all fun stuff! A photo album, what a good idea! Take pictures of the nurses and the room, I like to look back. Did you have a private room or private? Is it usual for everyone to share a room with someone? Maybe it's the same everywhere, I'm still building my knowledge base
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/3/06 10:41 pm - Tucson, AZ
The first night I was alone in my room but the next day they moved my surgery buddy, Cindy, in and it was nice having someone in the room to share complaints with!!!!
Most Active