Cheap vitamins..

Linda S.
on 10/19/06 7:12 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I am thinking there are a lot of supplements I will be taking after surgery..wow, its coming soon, where do I find the cheapest ones, I am going to try to buy them in bulk. I am almost unable to walk anymore, even with the walker it is painful. I don't see myself trying to run all over for things, so I am stocking up. Thanks.
Stephanie W.
on 10/20/06 5:39 am - Peoria, AZ
Linda, Trader Joe's has the cheapest I've seen. They do not take the 20% mark-up that grocery stores and Wal-Mart does. I got a 90 day supply of chewable multi-vitamins for $5.99. That seems like a really good price to me. Also, they have a big selection. Stephanie
Linda S.
on 10/21/06 4:55 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Then Trader Joes it is, I was not impressed with GNC! Thanks Stephanie, how are you doing with your "new life"?
alligatorpgr
on 10/21/06 2:51 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Linda, I've heard thru the grapevine not to stock up on too much stuff before hand, as your taste and ability to tolerate food, vitamins, and protein shakes can change drastically. Just keep whatever essentials your surgeon suggests, and after you feel better you can try more things. If you have a hard time getting around, just let me know, I'm always out and about, and can pick something up for you if you need it. Just let me know, and keep your spirts up, as you will soon be on the losing side. Huggzz going out to you. Alli
Linda S.
on 10/22/06 3:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are very kind. Thanks for the advice, and offer to help. So far so good,but I am touched. Hugs
Arizcurl
on 10/22/06 10:44 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi, Sorry i'm late in replying .I just got online. I take Walgreens brand with iron. I WAIT TILL THEY GO ON SALE FOR buy 1 get 1 free, They regular cost is $3.99 for a 100. and they are the right size to digest . You want them so they don't clog up your opening. I've taken them for 1 year and my blood work has been good. Good Luck Regards Carol
Linda S.
on 10/22/06 5:35 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks for the info Carol.
Most Active