introducing myself...

veryblondeveryblue
on 10/18/06 2:22 am - mesa, AZ
Hi. my name is ginny. i had open rny with dr newhoff in july 03. just wanted to join a support system as i am having post op issues such as anemia. again, hello!!!!
Darlene X
on 10/18/06 4:38 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Ginny! Welcome to the board... seems us Arizonians have been kinda quiet lately... but feel free to jump in, start some conversation Darlene
Tiffany McGee
on 10/18/06 6:04 am - Glendale, AZ
Welcome Aboard Ginny! I had Open RNY with Dr. Newhoff on July 28th. Take Care! Tiff
CKoehlerGMa
on 10/18/06 7:33 am
~~~~~Waving at Ginny. Welcome to the boards. It is nice to see a new face. This is a really friendly bunch of folks. So, welcome and stay in touch. Let us know how you are doing and feeling. Claudette
vquigley
on 10/18/06 12:17 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Ginny, I had surgery with Dr. Newhoff on July 31. Welcome aboard! Virginia
sallyann
on 10/21/06 12:21 am - page, AZ
Hi Ginny! How are you doing 3 years later? can you tell us more? I also have low iron (per the last labs) what are they doing for you? I still cant eat protein without getting sick. Im scheduled for another scope to reopen my stomach opening. The little thing just wants to heal up on me Im very happy with my 100 lb weight loss in 4.5 months though Are you still happy with your decision to have this surgery? It has been filled with ups and downs but overall im happy with it. Sally
Linda S.
on 10/22/06 3:36 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Ginny, welcome. 3 years...what a ride. This Arizonian had trouble finding my state after the updates. Please share!
Most Active