Dad died -- can't eat

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/15/06 5:43 am - Prescott, AZ
hi everybody ~ Sad today. My dad passed away yesterday -- and I can't get anything down. Not even water. Sheryl
JRinAZ
on 10/15/06 6:13 am - Layton, UT
Big Tender Huggggzzz to you Sheryl! I am sooooo very sorry at your loss and I"m sure your body is just reeling with the effects of your grief. Our bodies are amazing and respond completely to joy and unfortunately to sorrow as well. You'll be fine for a little bit without complete nutrition but just keep trying to push fluids. Maybe consider a little comfort food like soup or mashed potatoes instead of worrying about some big ol healthy salad or how many protein grams you're getting. You and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers that you will find comfort. Joyce
Terri M.
on 10/15/06 9:25 am - Pinedale, AZ
Sherly, So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. (((((HUGS)))) Terri Mully
lemarie22
on 10/15/06 10:52 am - Glendale, AZ
Sheryl, I'm so sorry about your father. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Connie
Sandy in Tucson
on 10/15/06 11:44 am - Tucson, AZ
I understand your pain. But, you need to drink and eat a few bites. mainly do not get dehydrated. I got an ulcer from stress....not fun.......I had to have 2 endoscopies in 60 days. Take care of you...ok Sandy
K B (Tucson)
on 10/15/06 12:54 pm - Tucson, AZ
I send you my thoughts and sympathy. Don't try to eat now, food can wait. Hope you and your family find peace soon. Goodluck.
sgirl
on 10/15/06 1:11 pm - tucson, AZ
very sorry to hear about your father. How wonderful it is to know that God offers such a wonderful hope in the resurrection. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time. sally
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/15/06 1:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
So sorry to hear about your loss. Try sucking on some ice or popsicles and get some protein in. You need your strength to get through this.
Ginger
on 10/15/06 5:41 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Sheryl, I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. I'm sure he was very proud of you and how your life has changed so much with your weight-loss. Please take care of yourself even if it is just a nibble here and there. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. Hugs, Ginger
horizontallychallenged
on 10/20/06 3:04 pm
Sheryl, I'm saddened to hear of your loss. Please let me know if I can help you in any way. Really, please let me know if I can help.
Most Active